Pam's Whore-ifying Attack on Jessica Simpson

6/30/2008 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Anderson and Jessica Simpson are on opposite ends of the meat spectrum -- but just because Jess enjoys the occasional cheeseburger, doesn't mean Pam has to call her a "bitch" and a "whore."
Click to hear
Pam was on Australian radio promoting her upcoming appearance on the Aussie version of "Big Brother" when she offered up her two-word opinion.

Pot, meet kettle.

Kay

Did the cheese on Jessica's burger end up on her butt?

Tangie

Pam was right...Simpson is worthless. Eating meat is for barbarians. Unhealthy and vulgar! Get a clue, people, and stop eating living things!

Liz

yeah you can tell she was joking

A Fellow Vegan

Thank you, Pam! Hahaha. That shirt made Jessica look like a cold-hearted bitch. I'm glad Pam said that. Jessica deserved it! (Not trying to start anything. It's just my opinion.)

April

Hahaha...not the nicest comment to make, but I have to admit, Jessica was asking for it with a shirt like that. I like Jessica, I'm just on Pam's end of the "meat spectrum." Meat is murder. And penis isn't much better. (Just sayin.)

terri

Okay, so Jessica can enjoy a cheeseburger every now and then, but wearing a shirt like that is offensive to people who don't. She's stupid.

Team Pam!

nicaw

I think calling Jessica Simpson a bitch and whore for wearing that t-shirt is a bit extreme. Doesn't she have the right to wear what she wants? If it were true she was going to a steakhouse, then the meaning of the t-shirt makes sense to me.

Even more interesting is that the words came from Pamela Anderson who needs to admit she has made some very unwise choices in the past.

Pamela Anderson truly annoys me because she is a big hypocrite. Not about her convictions for PETA but because of how condescending she is toward others who don't make the same choices.

LongJohn69

Jess referring to men with the "meat" comment? I dare say Pam has eaten TONS more meat in her day if that's how we define meat here. Pam is a expert MEAT-ologist. She's a meat-man-dizer. She could even be called the QUEEN of meat. No.....maybe that title should go to Jenna Jamison. Jess is only a meat understudy compared to those two.

Are you kidding me?

Rode hard and put away wet calling Jessica Simpson a whore????
Your 15 minutes is up Pam...maybe thats why you have to go to another continent to work.

chelsea lately

Pam is the whore I think it's obvious. Pam also is not nearly as talented and had nothing but her sex appeal to carry her career. Now she is an old has been and not even close to as hot as Jessica. What is wrong with Peta people. If a person wants to eat meat let them it is not for you to decide. I don't make Peta members eat meat so why do they try and make me eat a vegatarian diet.

Tangie

Sipe, Go to school and learn correct spelling, grammar and English.

MEL

I don't think Pam needs to be calling anyone a whore afterall she has made her living whoring herself out- Pam is just glorified trailer trash and it shows.

I don't think Jessica is the brightest bulb in the bunch but I bet she tests clean for stds- unlike Miss Pam.

Pamela Anderson is gross.

annoyed

Doesnt mean you have to insert it into the headlines either. TMZ, sometimes I think your young writers have just discovered four letter words. You seem to go out of the way to insert them into your articles.

thumper

I look at Pam and see.........Syphallis!!!!!

yadda yadda

mmmm love me some meat, like it rare - maybe even a little moo when I cut into it. I love to wipe up the left over blood (I mean juice) with my bread. That said,Pam is an old washed up hasben or never been how ever you want to think about it. It takes more then a fake pair of boobs to make you a star and her stardom is purely luck. Now that her looks are gone she will be soon too. Oh and PETA is nothing but a bunch of freaks who needs 'something' to make them feel better about themselves since they have nothing in the form of real personality anyways.