Madonna's Mouthpiece Blows Smoke

7/1/2008 6:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice ...

Madonna's high-powered PR maven, Liz Rosenberg, is shouting from the highest rooftop that Madge and hubby Guy Ritchie are NOT getting a divorce (despite the mounting evidence to the contrary). Now consider this ...

Rewind to October 2006 -- responding to reports that Madonna adopted a kid from Malawi, Ms. Rosenberg said Madonna "has not adopted a baby, despite reports that she has."

That answer would be ... FALSE.

el polacko

apparently, she's the last to know. but isn't it always the case ? when a publicist says 'no' that means 'yes'

ME

WHO GIVES A RATS A#%.....

ash

Yeah, and she gets paid BIG bucks to do this??? Maybe she needs to find a new line of work..or tell A-Rod not to do any late night booty calls when the paps are out and about.

Lenn K.

I bet this marriage is over before the years out. Guy looks like a beaten man. Madonna looks like the bitch she always was.

Lisa

She is doing exactly what she is being paid to do - and that is to keep the sharks away from Madonna's private business.

rHIANNA

I DONT BELIEVE THIS AND IF IT IS TRUE...IT HAPPENS TO BE A PRIVATE MATTER, SO TMZ FOCK OFF & LEAVE PRIVATE THINGS PRIVATE...YOU BUNCH OF DISEASED HOMOS.

Target Shopper

When the report that Madonna had adopted a baby from Africa came out, and the PR person stated otherwise, she stated the truth, Madonna hadn't because the adoption hadn't gone through. At that point, she was a foster mother until the Malawi court deemed the relationship was adoptive and finalized the paperwork. If not wearing wedding rings signifies an impending divorce, then I (a female) would have been on the road to divorce since 2002. I don't even know where the damn thing is, and I'm expecting Baby #3 in the fall. I think too much is being made out of two professionals who happen to be celebrities spending time apart. Madonna is working on her tour, and Richie is probably working on a new film. Let it go until someone files for a legal separation. Then there will be "mounting evidence" that divorce is imminent. Harvey Levin and his team should know better.

~Cora

Why is this any of you business... why can't you just shut the f**k up! Why must you pry so much? Harvey, you and your ass kissing staff are idiots! How do you sleep at night??

lena

Liz makes and has always made huge bucks I'll bet. But she's a flack, where does it say flacks even know what the truth is? Why the surprise? Who f'ing cares anyway

Mark Smith

Liz Rosenberg is paid to lie for Madonna. That's her job.

Mark Smith

Liz Rosenberg is paid to lie for Madonna. It is her job. It's shocking the marriage has lasted this long.

who cares

I am telling you people: OBAMA is a socialist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lena

and I'll bet she can get a great deal from madge's surgeon for a little, I mean, a lot of work. I think it's time.....

Twinker

Tasty looking nose.

Jake

This photo proves that TMZ has some talented Photoshop experts on staff. Now lets go back to those horribly unflattering photographs of movie stars with those supposed cellulite legs etc. NOW WE KNOW THAT TMZ AND ITS STAFF ARE PHONEYBALONY SLIME BALLS. Leave the photos untouched after this. If a bad photo shows up we will know that the photographer is a failure and not the females depicted so terribly.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments