Mini-Me Sex Chick

Whoring Out the Tape!

7/2/2008 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ranae Schrader, Verne TroyerAnd the truth shall set you free ... to sell your sex tape.

Ranae Shrider -- the co-star of the only good movie Verne Troyer has done this year -- the woman who now says she authorized TMZ to run portions of the sex tape -- is now actively shopping it around town. That's what sources tell us.

We're told she's asking for a minimum $25,000. And here's the deal....a deal may have already been struck and the flick could go wide as early as next week. We're predicting a bigger B.O. than "Love Guru."

Sarah D

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

BabyGirl

1st. How Nasty! She is sooo UGLY. I don't know how she could be a model.

Duhneese Richerds

You guys have it all wrong. Mah mom is sooooo jealous cause she walked in on my daddy, i mean papi pounding me on her goose down comforter. Ay Papi, getting soooo hot just thinking about it. I told her there would be noooo way I would give up papi. She couldn't handle it led to major addiction of 19 year old shwang. Please I like my schwang around 50 except the one time my brother took me from the back in the poop shute. But that doesn't count, poop shute. Mi Amore Papi. OMG!!! Oops Wrong Story. OOOHHHH PAPI!!

huh?

I look at him and get the willies.He looks like such a little sleazeball.

And #s 2 &3, don't you feel stupid? You'd think by now that just because it may show 0 comments doesn't mean there aren't comments in the process of posting. Buncha morons!

KELC

She is nasty inside and out!

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

Yup, there it is. I knew this ugly broad would be looking for some way to make money; turns out she leaked the tape to create a buzz, and is now trying to whore out herself in the tape for money. When will Hollywood actors ever learn? DO NOT TAPE YOURSELVES HAVING SEX, you dumbasses! The tapes ALWAYS magically get stolen or disappear, then ends up being sold.

Dumbasses...

Liz

Well, I have to hand it to her.......................she isn't stupid!

ash

Some people will do "anyone" to make some quick cash.

shell

ewwwwwwwww! nightmares !

Kay

Nasty. He could have crawled in and suffocated in there.

John

So much for that injunction -- TMZ is awesome! HAHAH LOVE IT!

Blond One

Soooo... I know her and never thought she was this much of a sleaze... I mean she was always weird but jeeze! Come on Libby get some class.... Yes I called her Libby that's what she went by in HS, in little old lexington Kentucky!!!!

.....marlene

If she had to go through having SEX w/ him- She deserves to make $$$$$ off of it!!!

Amanda

first and last... EEEEW! thats nasty!

Minilove

AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she makes ONE BILLON DOLLARS!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments