Pregnant Man No Longer Pregnant!

7/3/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie -- the 34-year-old former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who went on Oprah -- has given birth to a biological girl.

We're hearing the whole thing was totally cloak and dagger. He checked into the hospital in Bend, Ore. under a fake name after going into labor early Monday morning and his room was sealed off, away from other expectant moms. The baby was delivered by C-section later that day.

PAM

THIS IS SO SICK.THIS KID IS GOING TO BE SCREWED UP SO BAD. WHATA SORRY WORLD THIS IS THESE DAYS

florida sun

Regarding this couple who gave birth to a baby. The supposed male was not born a male, but a female. She still has all of her female organs except for the organs she had either removed or replaced. Looking at this couple makes you believe the only reason they both went on national television is for recognizing themselves. Both are awful looking individuals and to bring a child into their world should be a crime in itself. I don't care about other people's sex life, but to make it a game for attention and/or money, then yes, I will make it my business. I just hope this child can have a decent life growing up instead of a monkey zoo life.

suzzy

No, you don't need a uterus to have a baby. The fertilized egg (embryo) was implanted into the father, probably in the intestines where it developed and grew as a regular baby would, placenta and all. This sometimes happens in women naturally. The fertilized egg never makes it to the uterus, it just wonders off and attaches to the intestines or other comfortable place and grows. It is called an ectopic pregnancy. Usually it is a bad thing and the pregnancy must be terminated. Sometimes, rarely, the baby grows to full term and it isn't even noticed until labor time, when a C-section type surgery is needed to deliver the baby..... This is just a "reenactment ' of what can happen by nature to a woman, just transplanted to a man.

Dovie

Good Gracious!
That's NOT a man that's a WOMAN!
I feel sorry for that poor baby! He won't know what to call the "THING" Mom or Dad?

blues fan

As a licensed foster mom I have seen firsthand what can befall innocent children who were unlucky enough to have been born to so-called "parents" who subjected their offspring to abuse and neglect -that has scarred the kids for life -- but hey, they were a biological man and a biological woman producing these kids and that's what REALLY matters, right? What matters most to a baby is being wanted, loved, and properly cared for, and Thomas and his wife want, love, and will care for their child. When she is old enough to understand, they will tell her the truth: that, although they are considered unusual by traditional social standards, their love and devotion to her is tas ypical and normal for as that of any devoted parent, and that is all that will really matter to her.

falling

Why on earth does the media insist upon calling the woman a man? Just because she has taken some male hormones and had a bit of plastic surgery does not mean she is now a man...genetically she is a woman and will always BE a woman...she is just playing make believe and wishing she were a man, much like those people who tattoo themselves to look like tigers!

anne

THIS IS NOT A MAN GIVING BIRTH. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. NO MATTER WHAT SHE GETS DONE TO HER BODY SHE IS A WOMAN AND NOT THE FIRST ONE TO GIVE BIRTH. IF SHE REALLY THOUGHT WHAT SHE WAS DOING WAS RIGHT WHY ALL THE CLOAK AND DAGGER. SHE KNEW THAT THIS WAS WRONG THAT IS WHY SHE IS BEING SO SECRETIVE ABOUT IT. IT IS SO AGAINST WHAT GOD MADE HER TO BE.

Jane Doe

This is one of the most disgusting things that I have ever seen or heard of. I usually just role with things and laugh, consider myself to be somewhat live and let live. I am, however, a very greatful Christian and I am just thankful that God is a very loving God for that poor, poor babie's sake. The poor little girl did not ask to have a disgusting, camera happy, publicity seeking sicko for a mother. May God bless the baby and save her parents.

Dee

GET the book MIDDLESEX.... It was on the NY top ten for a LOOOONG time. It is excellet. I could not stop reading it. It hopefully opens minds to how some people are BORN.

PATSY SPELCE

IT IS NOT A MAN, ITS A WOMAN ARE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A BABY BORN. IT STILL HAS ITS FEMALE PARTS SO CALL IT LIKE IT IS. SHE NOT HE

Deb

This is a woman that gave birth...not a man. She had her breasts removed and dresses like a man but she is still a woman. She may want to be a man but the bottom line is SHE is still a woman.

the boy aint right

poor kid, i hope her mom/dad or whatever doesn't try to convince her that she should get a sex change too. What an irresponsible parent, also nasty. I WONDER IF THE BABY HIT HER HEAD ON HER MOTHER'S BALL SACK ON THE WAY OUT... EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

babyseal

This seems bogus!! If you watch the video from TMZ - The "man" is strolling very normally out the door to his car. The story said he had a C-section to remove the baby. I have had two C-sections -- There is NO WAY he would be walking like that wthout no major pain. Furthermore -I belive that Hospitals usually wheelchair you out to your car for liability reasons. So I would look into this further before believing TMZ or any other tabloid for that reason.

Royal

TNZ is nothing more than a televised rag magazine like National Enquirer. They would have pics of bigfoot coming out of Britney Spears house especially if they thought that some moron like Oprah would make them rich with it. I'm sure that idiot on the show marked this one on his little glass tablet as if it was some breaking news that the world couldn't live without. As soon as I saw it was another lame TMZ article I knew it was a hoax and not worth anyone's time, but I read it anyway. Shame on AOL for making TMZ a credible news source.

Carol green

Lets just leave all the celebrities alone, we all love them in movies, let them live a happy life, if their over weight, who cares, were all over weight at sometime in our life, just be happy!!! and remember, no one is perfect, GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!