Pregnant Man No Longer Pregnant!

7/3/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thomas Beatie -- the 34-year-old former woman turned transgendered pregnant man who went on Oprah -- has given birth to a biological girl.

We're hearing the whole thing was totally cloak and dagger. He checked into the hospital in Bend, Ore. under a fake name after going into labor early Monday morning and his room was sealed off, away from other expectant moms. The baby was delivered by C-section later that day.

bohica

I have always been a firm believer in "to each it's own" but when you bring an innocent life into the equation, it is different. I al absolutely disgusted by this and the "parents" should be ashamed of themselves. If God wanted it this way, Thomas would have been born a man, and not been able to have a child. Thomas should not have altered those plans.

I feel terribly saddened for the other children in this family to have to deal with this.

Twinker

What do their neighbors think now?

just wondering

dad is still a girl down there, never added a pogo stick, that child is not biological to both parents. Poor kid either ay, how freeking SELFISH!!!!!!!

HasBeens

Excuse me (since you started it) dumbass! If you're so effin smart azzhole? Who's the father?

Dawn Day

That's just totally WRONG! You can't have you cake and eat it too!! What a psycho and now this poor child is being raised by such a confused parent. Makes me sick.

get a life people

What a sick sick world we live in....

Lenn K.

Now you know why the terrorists want to kill us. What's next? Remember don't judge that's the liberal way of putting it!!

LosCabos

That's a WOMAN. I date this person to have a baby without a uterus.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

ew yuck . poor baby ; good goin' mommymommy, you have delivered a newborn with BAGGAGE. this one too weird for even me.

njgamecock1

sperm donor?? who effin cares?

LEL410

Disgusting. Yet another child to be raised by warped parents...and the cycle continues.

HasBeens

Gosh, people are so judgmental. They wanted kids, they did what they had to do to have one. What's the big deal? Mixing them up in petrie dishes isn't much better,but I don't have a problem with it. It's their lives, let them do what they want.

kathy

OK, I've said it before and I'll say it again, this person is NOT a man. If it reproduces like a female it is a female. DUH!

Your'e Fired!

All this CRAP about "A MAN" having a baby....RUBBISH!a'!! She/he was born a WOMAN, Wasn't "happy" is now PRETENDING to be a MAN.....All these "news" articles that a Man is giving birth is FALSE FALSE FALSE

ME

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THIS IS A MAN, ITS A WOMAN PEOPLE. MEN STILL CAN NOT HAVE BABIES, I FILL SOOO SORRY FOR THIS POOR CHILD. WAIT TIL HER SCHOOL FRIENDS SEE HER FREAKY MOM DAD... SO SAD TO RUIN HER LIFE FOR THERE FREAKY LIFE STYLE... SOOOOOOOO SAAAD