Two Former Boy Banders Equals One Sanjaya

7/6/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ever wonder what 98 Degrees Jeff Timmons and LFO's Rich Cronin do for money nowadays?

We're told Timmons and Cronin are headlining the Plymouth Rox Summer Fest in Mass. for the combined price tag of $8000 (plus travel) -- that's how much Sanjaya costs!

If that isn't enough, someone will have the opportunity to be serenaded by Jeff Timmons on stage -- if you win, just close your eyes and think it's Nick Lachey.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Sanjaya is the one. He can create a sensation. The Timmons and company can only sing behind other people and never be notice.

DaveRog

Let's see.

They get 3000 each for doing something they love, plus airfare. They get to have fun and meet their fans. They continue to develop their craft.

What do the TMZ staffers make for writing mean crap for an old queen (who it's rumored the guy staffers must "service")?

Julie

You guys are mean - they both sold a lot of records with their former bandmates and have had some "reality" fame with that MTV show. The LFO guy even beat cancer. They're trying to make the most out of it - can you blame them? I wish them both good luck. I'm sure you have more deserving targets to pick-on.

combover

Sanjaya WHO????? Give me a break.... What has HE ever done-- except be one of the most annoying people on the planet!!!!!!

Make It Right!!

How much would it cost (us) to have TMZ NEVER report another word about Sanjaya EVER AGAIN and when and where can we start sending the money in??????????

Jack McFarlane

I have to get up and go to work tomorrow at a mind numbing office. I takes me over a month to make $8k-- almost two if you include taxes.

If these guys are having fun and making money, good for them.

til4ever

I don't care about any of them only NICK LACHEY!!!!!!!!!! I'd give my life for a day with him!!!!!!! Met him once--the kindest guy on Earth...too bad all men weren't like Nick..my dream guy!

Jenn Haskel

Wow, I'll go to that show! Maybe Timmons will serenade me... I'll keep my eyes open without a blink. Lifehouse is playing the week before. WOW my new favorite place.

chronic

thats nothing ,
my jackass little town of less than 10,000 people just paid bucky covington $30,000.00 (seriously)
to play 4 original songs and a bunch of covers at charleston il's red white and blue days ...........

please make fun of my town

Egon

Note. Rich Cronin grew up less than 10 minutes away from Memorial Hall in Plymouth.

So for those keeping track at home, it is a couple of grand and a visit with his family.

Corinne

I have seen Jeff Timmons in concert and he puts on a great show and I would rather have him sing to me instead of Nick Lachey any day!

Rochester Girl

OMG!!!
So random I know bu the Kung Fu Girls are on the flyer!!!!!!
I love he Kung Fu Girls!!!!
=]]