A-Rod -- Yankee Chipper

7/7/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a guy whose family is crumbling before the world's eyes, Alex Rodriguez looked really pleased with himself this morning. Very, very pleased indeed.

Count your cash Alex, it's about to go bye bye.

dummy

FIRST!!

Drop It Like It's Hot

I'm sick of hearing about A- & C-Rod. How about hearing about real celebrities? Thanks.

Alan

FIRST.

(BIG DEAL)

Whatever

I'm over it.

TMZ you suck, atleast put a little post about congratulating Keith and Nicole Urban on their bundle of joy.

monique

Even after the payoff, he'll still be set for life. I mean, no one can possibly spend all of that money. The man is a player who is tired of being a married father. Now, he's free to come and go as he pleases and doesn't have to make up an excuse for his naughty behavior. I will say that if the stuff about Madonna is true, he definitely didn't upgrade.

crus

Come on TMZ, come up with a better one than that. First of all, he has a pre-nup, even if she goes after that, and lets say
she gets half, he has holdings estimated by some wall st. people at almost over 1 billion. Bye bye money?? Palease, I'm scrounging around the office looking for 80 cents so buy a Snickers!!
Also, I was first, but, I got interrupted. And, I don't think that is spelled correctly!!

ww

Is he wearing the red string Kabala bracelet?

monique

While I'm on this topic, yukk!! Considering the high rate of unprotected sex and diseases in NYC, I'd be afraid to shake a stranger's hand.

Cammie

Most jocks and, especially, baseball and basketball players are male wh***es. I'd never want to be married to one as you'd never know what disease they might bring home. She's known far too long what he was like on the road and should have dumped him regarding the last dumb blonde episode photograhed in Las Vegas and Canada. Instead, she stupidly got pregnant and saddled both of them with another child. Another stupid woman but one who has gotten rich through all the dysfunctional relationship drama. With being a Capricorn, she probably married him for the money. Astrologically, they are completely incompatible!

fo real

A ROD DESERVES TO KEEP ALL HIS MONEY AND SHE NEEDS TO GET A JOB! HE EARNED EVERY PENNY!
HE IS PLAYING GREAT! AND IS THE BEST BASEBALL PLAYER THE YANKEES HAVE EVER HAD! HE MADE A MISTAKE...BIG DEAL WHO DOESNT...HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LOSE HIS MONEY!

fo real

Im sooo sick of broads thinking they deserve half because the marriage goes wrong...thats crazy.
A ROD made it because of his talent. He got married to early in life! Thats the only stupid thing he has ever done! If she wants to continue living nicely..then she needs to get a job!

Triple Play

WHO I STHAT FAT PIG WALKING WITH HIM. THAT IS ONE UGLY BEEATCH

Triple Play

I CAN'T BELIEVE TAHT ALEX WOULD GIVE UP A HOTTIE LIKE HIS WIFE FOR A SOON TO BE THE NEXT BARBRA STREISAND. OLD AND PROBABLY CRUSTY

monique

Hell no! How did zodiac signs get up in this?

Jennifa O Jenny

#12 - I think that's A-rod's sister.