Jessica Simpson Foils It Again!

7/8/2008 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson's secret weapon against the pappers last night -- a little sunscreen.

Yoko Romo and Tony were gangbanged as they left the Key Club, but their driver had an innovative (though not exactly street safe) way of blocking the shots.

Meme

FIRST!! YAY I get to be the idiot who says FIRST today! Give me my idiot prize!! TMZ - YOKO ROMO??? You people are really getting to be obnoxious.. Time to go back to Paris Hilton I suppose. Who is the worst of the two evils?? ALL YOU people do is degrade celebs.. So they found a way to keep you IDIOTS OUT!!! GOOD for them. Stop stalking and folllowing them around. Chripes, a couple can't go out for a quiet dinner without you morons all over them like ants on a Clark Bar. Leave them alone!!!!

J.D.

But one thing Pam didn't say that would be the truth is that Jessica and Ashley both have idenical ruined cariers thanks to thier Dad being a greedy man he needs to try to find his own carrier! Maybe he needs to go back to read the Bible for some sole searching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ48

"Yoko Romo".......LMAO!!!! I love it! By the by, if all you TMZ complainers/haters don't like the contents of the web page, stop coming to the site!

Tim

Don't see what is unsafe about that, if they aren't moving.

SB

I am going to admit that I check out TMZ mainly out of boredom... but the people who dog on TMZ for "stalking aren't any better because they are themselves stalking my default. And seriously people USE your spell checker.

ash

Sorry Jess..you can run, but you can't hide...

jollyex

Gotta say...First off, the Yoko Romo thing is just retarded. Second, (nothing to do with this great journalism here) I think Boobs Anderson is a stupid wh*re. Real women DO eat meat. Fake-*ss b*tches (not one thing on Anderson is original) who don't eat meat probably don't don't eat ANY meat, if you get my drift.

Kitty

I wish this stupid b*tch would just go away.

Al

OMG!! did you see that Pap spit on the car when he walked by? Near the end, on the street side!! it is hard to try and feel bad for you guys if you are going to act like pigs. why was that guy touching you???? Why SHOULDN"T he touch you??? It is OK for you guys to be all in someone's personal space in every disgusting way, but Gof forbid someone move you alittle out of the way and touch you!! Idiots....how do you sleep at night, seriously.

susie

who is yoko????

LaLa

The word "Celebrity" was used in one of the comments. Excuse me, who is the celebrity. Romo is an overpaid wimp--I'm a Texas, born and raised in Texas. Second, all "hair extensions" is known for are her boobs. She cannot sing, act or speak well. She does know how how to posed her b........s and......, extend them out and widen her legs. Then she thinks she is a model. Pretty soon, Tennessee will run her off from the world of real talented country singers. I wonder what other tactic her Pimp (father) has in the horizan. Hee

G

I don't understand why they go to these places where they are going to be attacked by paps???