Jess to Pam: I'm No Whore, I Just Love Sausage!

7/10/2008 5:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Birthday girl Jessica Simpson wants Pam Anderson to know she's not a "whore" or "bitch," she just likes a little meat in her mouth every now and then.

Jennifer

Both Pamela Anderson and Jessica Simpson SUCK! HAHAHAHAA ... Jessica Simpson is SO fake with her dumbass cowboy hat trying to prove she's "country." Hats are out ya freak - and Carrie Underwood is 10 million times hotter than her so she better hold onto Tony Romo tight.

It's hilarious Tony only got with her because Carrie dumped him and he's tried to replace her with a Carrie Wannabe .. LOL

SesslyJo

The person talking to her sounds like Chyna Doll.....doesn't it????

Kelli

vj07, it does but I don't think it would be her, would it?

Ninja

Pam needs to shut up. She needs the attention because, from the looks of it, she's either about to hit the wall or Hepatitis is kicking in..!!! Besides, she's eaten plenty of meat over the years, there's a video to prove it.. Don't be a hypocrite Pam!

Just Me2

To those that are "compiling" a list of Jessica's romps...

DON'T FORGET BAM MARGERA! (a "rumor" that was validated by Bam's father directly)...Then JS went on the record as saying that she didn't have sex with Bam - she "only slept at his house). Yeah right!

JESSICA: Go stuff yourself with Tony's "sausage".

Just Me2

Nick Lachey (former spouse)
Bam Margera
Adam Levine
Dane Cook
Owen Wilson
John Mayer
Tony Romo

* Ok - who are the rest "ya'll"?

Dee

Screw Pam Anderson!!! No meat, no fur,PLEASE!!!! What the F--k does she think those UGG boots she wears ALL year round are made of? LAMB SKIN!!!!! Ummmm baby animal dummy!!! I guess that's not considered an animal!! Mayb that's why she doesn't wear condems!!!! Let PETA chew on that for a moment.

Kelli

You guys list of Jessicas flings are totally unjustified and there is no real proof. Face it, Texas girls are not whores and rock!! Hey Jess, where did you get the hat? LOVE IT GIRLFRIEND!!!

Kristi7695

I was never really a Jessica Simpson person I did not care one way or the other. But when i saw Pamela anderleerocksalomon say the things she said about Jessica I wanted to slap her. She dosent eat meat that is fine, honestly I am sick and f**king tired of hearing about it, but real Women like Jessica do! So I think that instead of apologizing, Jessica should ask to eat a Filet.

Kay

Who the hell cares what these two dimwits say? Let them battle it out on Jeopardy! They can fight over whose career has bombed the hardest.

uradumaz

I can't imagine I am the only one who caught this:

To Richie:
3. F*** PAM ANDERSON!!!!! SHE IS THE WHORE!!!! CAN SHE EVEN SPELL HEPATITUS???

Posted at 4:29PM on Jul 10th 2008 by richie

Neither do YOU, dumbazz. Hapatitis. Dumbazz.

uradumaz

so richie, now try hoputitus

dumbazz

uradumaz

or Richie: maybe it's hepatitusse

dumbazz.

It's just so dang stupid, write a comment that says can you spell hepatitis, but spell hepatitis wrong.

dumbazz.

Kelli

I personally hope I never know how to spell HEPATITUS? Is that right, I hope not gross!!!!!!!

Vajayjay

Bring out the popcorn! You Moron....Bam Magera's dad molested 2 teenage girls...go check it out at SmokingGun.com and get a life while you are there!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments