« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Barkley to Paps: Stay Out of A-Rod's Biz!

7/11/2008 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a guy who has no problem blabbing about his own gambling issues, Charles Barkley sure hates the paparazzi.
Click to hear
The Chuck Wagon went on FOX GameTime React with JT "The Brick" last night and when the topic turned to Alex Rodriguez's divorce, Sir Charles had an interesting idea on how to deal with the paps: line them up and shoot 'em.

A little much, no?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Courtney

FIRST!!! Oh yeah, go me, jealousy

Whatever

Its not just the paps that are talking. You going to shoot everyone??

Clinton

No, - about right.

Mrs. Pine

Charles - STFU!! We love this story

Ric H

I'd like to see Barkeley himself in that line as well! Such a jerk!

helloooooo

Sounds good to me. I think we should line em up and use a weed trimmer to do them in. Make em feel something first. I think most of em are gay anyway. Probably went to see that zohan film to. Go to hell already.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Barkley's got it about right. Ice all the stalkerazzi, beginning with tmz. Light their evil sorry asses up, like it's the Fourth of July.

tarnika wilcher

u have never lied #6 - anti-ignorance

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

No, it is not a little much.... it is JUST RIGHT.... line em all up and shoot em at the edge of a landfill so no one has to bother with them afterwards. Perfect.

L

To all overpaid athletes, celebrities, models, etc: Didn't anyone tell you, or didn't you notice that you give up your privacy once
you become an overpaid athlete or celebrity? Honestly, you didn't know? Get out of the business if you don't like it....
but you love the money so we know you won't. So do us all a favor and quit whining. Whenever you feel like bitching about it, just look at your bank statements and get over it.

jblk22

You know..it is funny Barkly is always putting his NOSE in someones business...but in this case him and A rod have something in common. The both could have slept with Madonna. Barkley used to go with her in the 90's and Now A rod might have so as well

ash

Just like Shaq..don't want anybody telling his business...out them all Papparrazzzzzzzzi

malik

Nope...I agree...they should be lined up and dismembered jihad style...and Ms. anti-ignorance...what would you call your racist ass comment if not IGNORANCE...it's stank azz biatches such as yourself who make it so hard for brothers out here today...If his choice at the time was between sisters such as yourself and his wife...well why he made the choice he did is obvious...and don't give me that he is only with her because he can walk all over her sh!t...He may just have found a WOMEN that he vibes with...and doesn't feel the need to talk to him like he was one of her children...take your racist ass somewhere and do something that I am guessing is real unusaul for you...SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!

A_BLACK MAN_TIRED OF LOUDMOUTHED IGNORANT ASS SISTERS_WHO DON'T RESPECT THEMSELVES_DON'T CONTRIBUTE SH!T_ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM WHILE THEY GIVE NOTHING IN RETURN_WON'T SHUT THE F*CK UP_BUT STILL THINK THEY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY

malik

Let's try this again because for whatever reason harvey pulled my last post that said roughly the same thing - I am guessing it is to stir up controversy and dissent on here...I apologize whole heartedly to any REAL black women out there who are about theirs and have their sh!t together that this may have offended. I truly did not mean you. I am just tired of the loudmouths who don't contribute sh!t to a relationship - can't cook, won't clean, uneducated, no job but still want to live phat off of another mans money - come down all over brothers but ain't worth shadiddles. You know the ones I am refering to. So again to all of the sisters about hteirs out their I do sincerly apologize. ...hey Harv how about leaving this one alone huh?

Someone who is making sense

If Imus gets into trouble for saying "nappy hair chicks" about the Rutgers b ball team, then dont you think that Barkley should get fired for the "line em up and shoot em all" comment?? We aren't talking about race anymore, we are talking about people shooting other human beings. Yea , maybe Charles was just joking (cuz hes a clown) but there are crazy ass people in the world who hear these kinds of things and THEY WOULD DO IT!! Sir Charles needs to either make a public apology or get fired from TNT. If you can't say racist or sexist remarks on tv or radio anymore ,then what gives this guy the right to make violent comments towards a whole working class of people????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments