« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Golf's Biggest Choker Swallows $100 Mil Payout

7/11/2008 9:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Greg NormanTalk about putting from the rough: Greg Norman is going to have to shell out a ridiculous $103 million to his ex-wife after their nuclear marital melee.

A court filing reveals that the golfer -- who took up with tennis bunny Chris Evert last year and married her recently -- just forked over $50 mil to Laura Andrassy. And now, reports the Palm Beach Post, he has to give her $30 mil over the next 15 years, in addition to houses, jewelry and other jack that totals over $20 million. And who said love don't cost a thing?!

Norman, Andrassy, Evert and Evert's ex-hubby Andy Mill used to vacation together.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

yumi

Sorry I do not feel sorry for him, thats what happens when you cheat on your wife with her friend, plus who gets married to your former fiend's ex after a year of dating, Wonder who's gonna cheat first!!!

HOLY CROCODILE

That is the cost for playing the wrong hole. Looks like he took many strokes and got penalized and fined

Tangie

ha ha! play with my putter! Funny stuff....

LMAO @ you a$$hats

Hopefully Evert's ex took her to the cleaners and now the other 2 are shacking up! Always hated Norman, he sucks! Just like Monte!

SuzieQ

He should have to pay even more for being such a low life bum. What really surprised me is that Chris Evert got mixed up in this sordid mess. I really thought she had more class than this. Just goes to show you no one is immuned to being a skank. Instead of being nicknamed the Shark they shuld call him the Snake for being a slimy, disgusting, immoral creep.

Roxy

Why is the settlement ridiculous? I think his ex-wife deserves all of that and more. What a foolish old man - and what a selfish person Chris Evert is.

Stowe

He is busy with his online dating thing, His profile was seen at dating site "R I C H L O V I N G.C O M" yesterday, where the successful and affluent singles and hot girls and models to hook up for Hot Love, Flirt and Sexy Dating! A rumor goes that he is dating a young single woman on that site.

HOLY CROCODILE

why is it always the mans fault. Chris has been married 3 or 4 times.I"m, sure she has raised a racquet or 2 while married. Sell the boat Greg,Chris likes to live the good life.If it were gonna cost me this much for a divorce,I would have picked a lot better looking woman and one that is not worn out.She playd Greg's front 9 and got a good screw.I mean score.

HOLY CROCODILE

I played golf with Greg in Fla and the best 2 balls he hit all day was when he stepped on a rake.

Richard Von Linhardt

I Knew it was coming. I heard his attorney yell: FOUR all the way from pebble beach.

Whamo

I love how people pass judgement on this guy. For all we know the ex could have been a nice person or a raving slutty lunatic the deserverd being walked out on. Do we really know the whole story. NO. So shut up all you pathetic women out there that what to get back at your husbands because they walked out on your FAT ASSES!!!

Kay

Anyone who has that kind of money is going to have to look somewhere else for sympathy. People - both men and women - shouldn't bother getting married or having children if they want to keep all the goodies if things go sour.

Sarah Jones

I agree with the other people that commented:

Hopefully, Everett lost all her money to the husband SHE THREW UNDER A BUS.

THESE TWO IDIOTS ARE CLASS LESS!

flo

TMZ IS SLIPPING RAL BAD,THIS IS OLD NEWS, THE HK PAPERS HAD THIS HEADLINE MONTHS AGO.

Big J

Another women taking what isnt hers. who cares who cheats if it doesnt work it doesnt work. Gold digging women in America is to common place. If u want the lifestyle then work for it dont marry it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments