Juicy Jose -- Madge Begged for My Bat!

7/11/2008 7:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fully jumping on the Madge-wagon is Jose Canseco, the admitted steroid freak who now says Madonna wanted a lil Cuban baby in her oven.

"She wanted to get married and have a child with me – she wanted a Cuban child," he claims to Us. The juicer says that she seduced him while he was still married, then told him she would be his sugar mama if he left his wife – "I have lots of money. Don't worry about that," she told him, supposedly.

Canseco also said he "hates" Alex Rodriguez for hitting on his wife way back.

A-Rod Has to Go to Canada to See Kids

Alex Rodriguez will get to see his daughter at last –- but not in New York, or in Miami, where his estranged wife lives.

Cynthia Rodriguez has arranged a visit between Natasha, the couple's oldest daughter, and A-Rod in Toronto, where the Yanks are playing. But he won't be able to see young Ella, who is only 11 weeks old – and whom A-Rod reportedly ditched after just a few hours to go see Madonna.

C-Rod just filed for divorce down in Florida.

Britney Goes Nuts in Elevator

A few months ago, this would've been for real – but now, it's just Britney doing a favor for Madonna.

The scene that Brit-Brit shot for Madge in L.A. this week turns out to be a "claustrophobic elevator scene" in which she gets trapped in the box, reports Usmagazine.com. She "starts to kick the wall and hit things" and "screams into the camera." And, as had been rumored, she yells, "It's Britney, bitch!"

Art imitating life, indeed.

Party Favors: Rock Legends to Make Wannabes Famous – But Who? ... Being a Cow Will Get You Free Chicken ... Olivia Newton-John Married Twice

TMZ hears that one of rock's legendary groups will be working with Guitar Center to make a bunch of nobodies somebody via Make Rock History –- and then comes the inevitable decline into substance abuse, reality shows, and sex tapes. ... The connection isn't immediately obvious to us, but Chick-Fil-A, purveyors of the greatest chicken sandwich ever, are handing out free food to folks who show up to their restaurants dressed in bovine getup. Yes, it's worth it. ... Olivia Newton-John was married to John Easterling in two secret ceremonies, reports People, once in Peru and once on Jupiter Island. Newton-John's last boyfriend went missing on a boat trip; Easterling founded the Amazon Herb Company.

Tangie

It's Maudie, bitch!

Queen of the Damned

I believe it. She's probably washing that phony British accent out of her mouth right now. I expect the next time we hear her speak she'll have a Spanish one. I remember she tried hitting on Antonio Banderas while he was married to his first wife. She likes Latino men -- can't really blame her. They are hot!!!!

Lenn K.

I can finally see that the Britney thing is wearing thin. People just don't care anymore. Madonna, for some crazy reason I believe Jose, I don't know why but I just do. A-Rod better pay attention to Greg Norman is the following blog that's your future.

Judgement

Isn't Jose Canseco the broke ball player that sold tickets for $2K to a BBQ at his house????? Yeah, he is credible. Not saying Madonna is a moral authority, but for crying out loud..................

Party 'till you die!

Is everyone sure Brit was just 'playing' this part? The director probably just had to remind her of when pops threw out the Brown Boots of Death and the Pink Wigs of the Flying Octopus, a.k.a-the Squid Lids. Or maybe they kept her from smoking for 45 minutes or so. It wouldn't take much.

Michele

No matter is going on in their marriage, he should NOT be kept away from his daughters. He is the father like it or not.

name withheld

Like I said before Brits VMA performance, as long as she comes out mostly naked and shakin her ass... IT WILL BE ALL GOOD!

Baseball Junkie

I think Canseco's telling the truth. They were lovers several years ago while he was still playing in the MLB. Maybe Guy Ritchie is the weird one out. Remember her daughter's father was her personal trainer. Wasn't he Latino? I think Madge just has a thing for athletes. And who wouldn't?

Go Sox

Jim

Congrats Olivia & John! Now can't wait for Olivia's new CD & TV series (Sordid Lives) later this month!!!

Kay

Madonna is a tightened-up old prune who wants the world to think she's a hottie. I bet she's loving every minute of this. Here's a real challenge for you, Vadge: See if you can get Brad Pitt out of Vampirella's clutches.

Kelli

Ok I am starting to believe A-Rod but he still was married with a child on the way.

I do not think the world is ready to see Britney poke fun at her situation. Britney work on spending quality time with your kids, maybe leave the cell phone off and go on a picnic or something.

Hey BJ! Good to see you around, I have been thinking of ya and hope your ok.

Go Cowboys

Kelli

Kay Brad is not latino enough. :)

Liz

Sounds like Vadge has a "thing" for hispanics!

Seattlelite

...."The juicer says that she seduced him while he was still married,"
So, is he saying it was all HER fault???

Nikki

Its a fricken metaphor you hosers.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments