Casey -- Would You Like Fries with Your Tot?

7/14/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unwed teen father Casey Aldridge continued living life in the fast food lane this weekend -- when he hit up a Burger King after dropping Jamie Lynn off for a checkup.

violetbunnie

Tim

Wow, this is BIG news!!

who cares

Hey....I ate at BK yesturday how come no one took my picture? If celebrities want to live a normal life and get out of the spotlight...Why don't you just let them? I don't approve of a teen pregnancy but I do approve of leaving them alone to raise the child in private.

shes nuts

Can someone PLEASE explain to me why these 2 kids are getting such a bad rap? I realize they are not married, but he could have run and he didnt. Ya know, There are TONS of stars who have had children, Brad and Angelina, (the man who needs a bath and the whore). I am so sick of hearing about everyone that isnt married....unless the are top dog stars, or people who think they are top dog stars.

Dale

Can I have a side of responsibility with that.

amy

I actually feel bad for him - you can see he's clearly frustrated with the media

tracey

He can eat wherever he wants.

uallsuck

A seriously hard up newsday? This is news only in the minds of the losers at TMZ!!

freshula

I don't understand why the "unwed" title appears with JamieLyn and Casey blurps. Most of TMZ's noteworthy moms and dads are UNWED.

Mark

Still looks like a pedophile rapist to me.

shes nuts

These kids are living out of LA and trying to do the right thing. They dont have a big flashy house or nannies and all the other glitz, but paps are still chasing them around and invading thier privacy. This is just wrong...........

his fav brunette

so i wasnt going to even click on the comments on this bc this is soooooooo lame, but i just HAD to see what people could still possibly have to say about them anymore....i was right, the same crap we have been telling yall sinec day one: leave them ALONE! they moved AWAY from you in for a reason and THEN you follow them down there???? hipocrites!!!!

we luv you jamie lynn and i am POSITIVE everything is going JUST FINE.....forget these lame ass weirdos.

Whatever

TMZ, I don't know why you make it such a big deal of someone ordering from a fast food restuarant, especially the young generation of 25 and below because thats what they are use to eating instead of eating home cooked meals. NO OFFENSE TO ANY OF THE READERS. But its true. If it wasn't true, then they would not be in busy and making millions. GO McDonalds.

Maddy

I have to agree with others here. Why didn't your birth story on Anglina Jolie carry the "unwed" description? You also use "spawn" and "illegitimate" to insult others. Why all the butt kissing where Angelina and Brad are concerned?

Something you'll never see on TMZ....."Unwed middle aged mother Angelina Jolie gave birth to her illegitmate twins Saturday. Baby-daddy Brad Pitt is very proud of his new celebuspawn".

anonymous

Can I have a side of responsibility with that.

Posted at 2:31PM on Jul 14th 2008 by Dale

He is taking responsibility moron...You need a side order of another brain cell.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments