Hogan Knows Breast -- Brooke Strips for Daddy

7/14/2008 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hulk Hogan just can't get enough of his daughter's scantily clad ass.

Having already lotioned up her inner thighs and "supervised" a Maxim photo shoot, Hogan continued the creepy trend by watching Brooke shake it with a burlesque troupe this weekend in South Beach. His Brooke-alike GF was there too.

beybey kids

They dyed their hair blonde and look like a mess. this let's you know that Hollywood would give any hillbillie a job

james

I wonder if he goes to see his a**hole kid in jail and tells him the details about his sister..So he can whip off a few fist kids for his buddies in jail. Or better yet , He can do the same dance for them in jail, if he's not already dancing for Bubba...

julie

his daughter looks like her mom! and maybe he is there protecting his baby GIRL!
I don't see him as a PERV.....

skhg

Just a Dad, keeping a close eye on his daughter. No big deal. She had no business doing something like that.., at a time like this. Bad choice Brooke.

Star

People who say to get a life.. well you are also reading this and leaving comments so stop being hypocirtes. This family is so messed up, of course people are curious about it. Curiosity is human nature. Anyone who thinks Nick will have a show and it will last more than an episode or 2 is an idiot. If you like the Hogans, that says alot about you

uallsuck

14. OMG!!!! WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH BEING THERE TO SUPPORT HIS DAUGHTER ! EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO LEAVE THIS POOR MAN AND HIS DAUGHTER ALONE. HIS WIFE AND SON ARE THE DYSFUNCTIONAL ONES!! KIM KARDASHIANS MOM WAS STANDING AROUND WHEN SHE WAS POSING FOR PLAYBOY. DOES THAT MAKE HER MOM A LESBIAN? YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THEM ALONE !!

IM SORRY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT I SWALLOW ALL MY MALES RELATIVES!! CALL ME DADDY, I MISS YOU!!!

honeycone71

..and I suppose Brooke's reality show is suppose to change our opinion of her and the rest of her f----d up family. Doubtful.

kitty

What's the big deal? he is protective of his daughter. Most fathers out there are. She was NOT stripping nude, she was dancing. How is that being perverted? You all want to talk about dysfunctional maybe you should look in the mirror. You are the ones who are looking at this in a perverted way. Its a father supporting his daughters career and being protective out there so she dont wind up like all the other washed out celebs.

King Richard aka "Dick"

shes an ugly fat talentless, oh did i mention fat & ugly f'n tranny.......whatever.

we will miss MJ

Hulk and the soon to be ex wife Linda should be arrested for bad parenting. Maybe this would make them pull their heads out and educate their kids instead of trying to make them famous which will never last! Nick should be spending his time in jail getting a much needed education instead his idiot dad promising to work on getting him a reality show, what will that be called: Nick life behind bars the true story of how I basically killed my best friend.

Kathryn

This is what happens when you raise your children without any ambition for anything more than being famous. For anything. Whatever they can get. These kids were given every advantage possible and look at where they are now. They should have finished high school and gone to college to get educated for a real career. Not car racing and pole dancing. It is really a shame Hulk and his wife, Linda, didn't prepare their children for real life.

Bob Booie

Do u think Hulk took his girlfriend back to the hotel room after that show and "thought" of his daughter?

tb

Of course! All the little girls want to be like the original c**t, Madonna. The sadness is revealed when we realize that all these years Madonna was acting out her mental illness on stage and now all these girl singers do the same. Where is child protection when you need them?

orchidgirl

I am not 20 years old, and my father is dead now from heart arrest, but if I was 20 (like Brooke Hogan is ) and my father found out that I was dancing in some strip club, he would've slapped my face and told me : "You are not my daughter anymore". And he would've meant it 100%.

He would definitely not come to watch me gyrating on the stage ,like Hulk Hogan/Bollea did with his daughter. Sick people.

Fluffy P

WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY? I FIND IT HYSTERICAL THAT VH-DUMB IS EVEN TELEVISING BROOKE'S SHOW!! CONTROVERSY SELLS!! ANYWAY I CAN CARE LESS WHAT THE HOGAN FAMILY SAYS OR DOES! THEY HAVE NO MORALS! THEIR REASON FOR LIVING MUST BE TO FIND THE MOST IMMORAL THING TO DO AND TRY TO SELL IT TO A TV OR RADIO STATION. OR A GOSSIP RAG. WAKE UP WHITE TRASH FAMILY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WARPED LITTLE WORLD. PLEASE HOGAN FAMILY GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!

BTW, MY HULK HOGAN SHIRT IS IN A LANDFILL SOMEWHERE IT MY HOMETOWN!!