« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rafael Nadal Serves it Up

7/14/2008 3:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wimbledon champ Rafael Nadal made quite a racket in Spain this weekend -- by going shirtless.

Delicioso.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jon

Nice ass there in the background

.:Loki 4Ever:.

HE IS ONE FUGLY MAN

MC

He's no soccer player. You would think he'd have better abs than that, LOL.

LastVoice.com

Pretty sure no one in the USA gives a damn about Tennis and this guy has a pony tail like a girl...

UH HUH

Tell your staff to stop boozing on the job....he looks like a mouse. . Happy hour isn't until 5!

Slash

I agree with #1 about the nice ass in the background (pink suit) - great cheek splitage. However, I'm not sure if that's a girl or a guy!?? Either way, I'm just sayin...

casey0413

Hmmmm....that's odd. Last I heard he was ordered by doctors to pull out of his next tournament due to a knee injury. Is this some sort of new rehab??

C

He wasn't /ordered/ to pull out by a doctor - Stuttgart was a clay court tourney in Germany that wasn't really necessary since clay court season is over (I think he lost 1 match). Give the guy a break, he's on vacation. He'll be back on the courts in no time, preparing for the Olympics & the USO.

Other than that - THANK YOU TMZ! This is why I come here every day.

orchidgirl

I am really not impressed with this guy at all.
I did not expect him to look like chiseled male model, but for god's sake, he is an ATHLETE, a successful tennis player, and so very young, and despite that he has absolutely no abdominal definition, and a flat chest like a shapeless 50 year old man would have. It doesn't make any sense !
And his face is a total turn-off !
Not delicious at all. Ughh.

amellle

rafael is normally hot
but in this picture he looks ridiculous!!!
what is up with is hair???
but he is a great tennis player :) + is really gorgeous normally

Teller

Ah, My Rafa is on all over the Internet tabloid sites. Thanks, this made my day. And the ignorant American ranting about how America doesn't give a damn about Tennis, go back to your cave, you ignoramus. You have neither the intelligence nor the decency to live in this world.

Lovemyself

DISABLE READER COMMENTS!! THE COMMENTS ARE RUDE, INSULTING, AND CLASSLESS. THESE PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY TEENAGERS THAT HAVE NO LIFE AND HANG AROUND IN THEIR PARENT'S BASEMENT.
DISABLE READER COMMENTS!!!

mya

Rafa is yummy and i wouldn't change a thing about the way he looks!!!!!! TMZ is suddenly very interested in him, that's new....

Kathryn

Can he go faceless?

Attractive?

The gays at TMZ love this man! He is not that HOT! That ass in the back belongs to a man....I think I hope not, but I think so.......

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments