Brooke to Hulk's GF: This Is What Daddy Likes

7/15/2008 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How the hell does Hulk Hogan tell his 30-something girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel (left) and his 20-year-old daughter Brooke (right) apart?!

Maybe Hulk can't either --- unless he rubbed lotion on Brooke's inner thighs and caught her panty dance on purpose!

Brooke and Jen compared notes while tanning together on Monday.

Christi

Lets see... Brook looks like her mom ... obviously Hulk prefers Blond women.. so the fact that he is seeing someone who resembles both BROOK & HER MOTHER is not at all suprising, I don't know why people feel obligated to make it inot something disuting.. it's not as if he's seeing one of brooks 19-20 year old friends who look just like her then it would seem creepy to me . But my god the womans definatly NOT brook or Linda for that matter , just because she's a blond & built like the other Hogan women is no reason to be disgusted. People truely need to grow up & leave this whole Brook & Hulk thing alone

Andrea

I'LL GIVE YOU THIS , THEY DO REALLY LOOK ALIKE BUT AT LEAST SHE IS NOT 18 ! SHE IS 34 FROM WHAT I HEAR . IT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS HULK MUST LIKE BLONDES HIS WIFE WAS BLONDE FOR PETE'S SAKE. I JUST THINK YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE THIS POOR MAN AND HIS FAMILY ALONE. I KNOW I GET HELL FOR TAKING UP FOR HULK BUT I BELIEVE LINDA IS THE VILLAN IN ALL OF THIS, WHY ARE THERE NOT POSTS ALL DAY LONG ABOUT HER DATING A 18 YEAR OLD. I THINK THAT IS REALLY SICK. SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF. I WOULD WATCH TMZ, IF YOU ACCUSE HULK TO MUCH OF BANGING HIS DAUGHTER YOU MAY BE HEARING FROM HIS LAWYER. I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS! !

gwen

to #44, it isn't the fact that Hulk is dating a woman and that she is in her 30's..it's the fact that she is so identifiable with both his wife and his daughter that he just has to close his eyes and imagine he is with either one of them and in this case if he is going to fantasize, my guess is it's about Brooke. The problem is Brooke doesn't seem to mind. I have known some cool parents in my time but his is not cool..this behavior is disturbing to many people. Linda's behavior is disturbing and watching them is so outright dispiciable, people can hardly contain themselves. These morans are so narcissistic that they can't recognize that they are considered backwoods trailertrash and walk around like they are famous when they are at best D list. Just kind of reminds me of OJ Simpson and how he still walks around like he is famous when really people just want to say they stood by the most hated man in America and mock him behind his back. That is you Hogans, people may seem impressed to see you but you are now a negative novalty. A story to tell our friends should we run into America's freakist and demented family. Get some therapy and stay off TV...and for god's sake stop lusting after your daughter because we can all see your little woody after you watch her for a few minutes..

biged

Here's a really sick thought if we see all this in public. Wonder what we dont see when the door is closed

truth

WTF how can people be surprised at this dysfunctional family's behavior?? The son is an F'n drunk, his daughter is a blond ditz who shakes it for her dad, the wife is a statutory rapist and then there’s Hulk…..who successfully finds a decoy to fulfill his fantasy of incest with his own daughter. This family is white trash all the way or in their son’s case white SMASHED!!

we will miss MJ

On the next episode of the Hogan's suck: Brooke steals dad's girlfriend falls in love and has mom's 19 year old boyfriends baby via turkey baster....Nick is finally released from jail and hooks up with mom's 19 year old boyfriend cuz he's now into boys.

e

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GIVE HULK A FRIGGN' REALITY CHECK! NOTE TO HULK...YOU ARE SICK BROTHER! WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR MIND WHEN YOU AND THAT GIRLFRIEND ARE DOIN' THE NASTY?....BROOKE PERHAPS! YOU ARE SICK, BROTHER!
BOYCOTT ALL THAT IS BOLLEA, EVEN MORE NOW!

F*#@KED UP FAMILY! F*#@ UP GIRLFRIEND TOO! CANT SHE SEE IT TOO! I BET SHE TRIES EVEN HARDER NOW TO LOOK LIKE BROOKE BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HULK LIKES!
SICKO!

becca

they look like twins.... that is really creeping me out.

i don't want to judge them though.

jennieb559

You know that he's has had sex with his daughter ,that's why his wiffy left him!And he's not gonna stop.And daughter is in lala land.

Huskie87

Thats so wrong....... They look almost like twins.

Huskie87

They almost look like twins. That is wrong that Hulk is dating someone that looks like his daughter. He has issues. If anything, he should go after Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

Silversunn

wow

From what I have heard from Jennifer's former co-workers (she was a customer service agent for an airline) she's always been quite the gold digging whore.

wow

54. BROOK HOGAN ROCKS! She's an amazing person doing all she's been with her career while dealing with her parents getting divorced. As she said herself once this is over hopefully everyone will move on. I hope *specifically idiots who like to bash people with idiodic / disgusting assumptions of incest*. Neither Brook nore her father deserve that sort of disgusting commentary.

Posted at 5:16PM on Jul 16th 2008 by Silversunn
________________________
Everyday you people make it so easy for me to say:
THE ONLY PEOPLE DUMBER THAN THE HOGANS ARE THE HOGAN'S FANS!

Brooke's working hard on that career....hard at torturing us all with that awful voice & attempting to "dance" with her gigantic feet. PUH-LEESE.

wow

55. EW, first off weren't these two friends or BFFs and thats how the hulk met her?

Posted at 6:24PM on Jul 16th 2008 by pat
______________________________
No, Brooke's friend was someone else Terry took to bed. Brooke seems to be able to forgive her daddy for that though. Wonder why she can't get past Linda dating one of her former classmates?? Could it be because Daddy is the one footing the bills for her so called music career???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments