« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Stu Scott Left His Shtick in Bristol

7/15/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you know when ESPN personality Stuart Scott is in a bad mood?

When he answers questions about Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, A-Rod, and Charles Barkley without throwing in a single overused catchphrase.

Can we get a witness from the congregation?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JON

WOW, INTERESTING....

richard angelo

how can you get an answer from someone
who can't even look you straight in the eye ?

i hate hollywood

Seriously, there's about 15 spelling errors and misuse of grammar on this site EVERYDAY! Does anyone proof read any of this???? If your going to try and pass this pointless dribble on as "news" and pretend that you guys are "reporters", try to write and use the proper grammar of at least a 6th grader please. and stop being ghey and post the rest of my comments

socalbaby

I really can't stand this google eyed mofo

Fred

BOOYAH!!!

richard angelo

i hate hollywood;

you go on about nothing with YOUR pointless
dribbles and wish to be received with recognition.

perhaps switching your medications and
actually taking them will be a mere start.

your happiness won't be ever be
found posted upon these pages.

put the bottle down, get some
help and LEAVE this site alone.

it's FAR too complicated
for you to simply enjoy.

pauliev

Scott is soooo overated and probably the biggest sycophant there is at ESPN.

You can hardly ever understand what is saying since he's got some pro athletes you know what in his mouth.

Just another sports nerd that's never played any higher level of sports than t-ball baseball. Correct me if I'm wrong. Not funny, not entertaining, easily the worst commentator at ESPN no question.

Black Teef

How this guy ever made it TV w/ whacked out eyes is beyond me.

los angeles guy

you guys are haters i think, I am a huge sports fan and as someone that has watched a lot of sportscenter let me tell you that he has a great voice and is a very good announcer, no he is not pretty but who cares sportscenter is for guys mostly and I don't care how other guys look

katie

He may not be a great commentator but he has a real job not trolling these websites and he also happened to be diagnosed with cancer late last year. So how about a little respect!!!!

liger

Scott is Awesome! Don't be hatin' on my bro! Do you think Forrest Whitaker would have gotten as far without his lazy eye? I don't want to be normal, because it's BORING!