LC -- I Won't Walk With Bitches!

7/16/2008 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren Conrad might spend her life around some really big bitches, but lil' ones just won't do.

Sources tell TMZ that LC got $20,000 -- yeah, we know -- to make an appearance and walk the runway at Animal Fair mag's "Paws for Style" event last night in NYC. She did the whole red carpet thing.

But, when it came time to do the runway, our spies say she threw "a hissy fit" and "stormed off" in tears, refusing to prance down the catwalk with a dog. We're told LC claims she didn't know anything about the walkin' the dog.

Her rep couldn't be reached immediately for comment.

cat

And her point is????????????? I cannot believe this chick. She makes me sick. She needs to give the money back. What? She was too good to walk down a runway with a dog? It was a CHARITY EVENT FOR ANIMALS! HELLO????? What did she think? That she was going to be walking down the runway by hersself and everyone was going to be all impressed and throwing money at her for doing so? The whole point is to try to put the animals in the spotlight as much as possible. This girl just doesn't get it. I wish she's go away and I'm glad her gratuitous clothing line is cancelled, now if they would just cancel their stupid show and she'd just go away all together I'd be happy. How very immature of her and selfish to not walk a pup and find it beneath her. I know she has a dog of her own, I hope this is not a reflection of the type of dog owner she is, sadly it probably is.

I NOTICED

WHAT A STUCK UP O.C. B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL, I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR FREE. SHE WANTED THE 20 GRAND TO DO IT, AND GUARANTEE(sp) SHE WONT GIVE A DIME OF IT BACK TO THE FRIGGIN CHARITY. NOT THAT SHE DOESNT HAVE ENOUGH CASH, BUT TO BALK AT THE IDEA OF WALKING A DOG.....UM FOR SOME PEOPLE IN LIFE, DOG WALKING IS A JOB, AND THEY GET PAID SOMEWHAT LESS THAN SHE DOES JUST TO BE SEEN :o/ I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHY IN THE HELL PEOPLE WOULD EVEN PAY SOMEONE TO JUST SHOW UP. THESE "STARS" NEED PUBLICITY ALSO, SO THEY NEED TO DO IT FOR NOTHING. ESPECIALLY A CHARITY EVENT. GOD, I'LL BE PISSED ABOUT THIS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY LOL.

ohhhhhh

Gross that she would even accept money in the first place for an event to benefit animals.

Gross that walking a dog would make her start CRYING!!??!!

Gross that this organization would pay her $20K to take a picture and take a walk on a runway. I hope when I donate money to ASPCA they don't use it to book people who can't find it in the kindness of their hearts to participate.

Gross that she couldn't be professional enough to finish the job.

Doesn't 'charity' equate to DONATION not PAYDAY???

Once a fan, but now I really can't stand this bitch. I hope she goes away soon.

WTF

takes a bitch to know a bitch

Tangie

I don't see where it say's it's a charity event. Regardless, she is at a DOG event. So, dogs make her cry? How bizzare. Weirdo!

J

Brody didn't want you. He used you for a piece of @ss. His new girlfriend is drop dead gorgeous with a great body. You are short and have some definite "problem areas" mostly around your thighs and ass. Whitney is WAY prettier than you and you have the personality of a maggot.
NOW you have something to cry about! Bet walking a dog would make you feel better.........

JennInDC

I take it LC isn't an animal lover then? What's the big deal about walking a dog? Geez, how quickly we adopt the diva 'tude!

TannerRaesMommy

First of all, I don't see where this story mentions anything about this being a charity event, but that aside give the girl a break. If you were not present to witness this with your own eyes that how are you so sure it really happened? I'm thinking she should get paid more than $20,000 for a stunt like this because obviously the magazines are making millions on running the story about it! So you go girl, if someone offered me $20,000 to have a hissy fit I'd do it in a heartbeat, and that's why your rich and others are not!

Mary

Is this story for real? Well if she was an Irish celebrity she would not last two seconds with the ass kicking she would get. No one here puts up with that diva like behaviour. Celebs behave this way because they get away with it. In Ireland if u behave like that no one has time for you.

KMA

I don't why but it always shocks me that these spoiled little brats make so much money for nothing. I'll walk the cat, the dog AND donate 3/4 of the money to charity. As a bonus you won't have to listen to me whine, cry, or do a retake so it appears better than what it was the first time around. One more thing...can someone explain to me why these stupid shows are called "Reality?" Either I am extremely underpriviledged or live on another planet or both.

Chris Lover

to #10 TannerRaesMommy

YOU are STUPID and I feel sorry for your kid! What a lousy parent you must be!

Betty

Isn't this girl's 5 minutes of fame over yet? The dog is the one who should have been insulted. boo hoo.

Hayley

Who knows if this actually happened or not. The point is, we don't know. It's probably made up. I don't see Lauren pulling something like that.

who cares

SO WHAT WOULD BE WRONG WITH A BITCH WALKING A BITCH
DOES THIS BITCH THINK SHE IS ABOVE WALKING A FRIGGIN DOG?
AND GETTIN PAID BIG BUCKS TO DO IT
HELL I WOULD A FRIGGIN DOG BUTT ASS NAKED FOR 20,000

GGG

She is too big for her britches any more. This one will go down in flames soon. NEXT!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments