Mirren, Mirren On My Wall

7/16/2008 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At 62-years-fabulous Helen Mirren really is the Queen -- of rockin' a red bikini. What a Dame!

Hollywood Cougars

ATTENTION MOTHERS: Lock up your teenage sons -- cause there are cougars on the prowl!
Cougars -- click to launch

Hobie from "Baywatch": 'Memba Him?!

Jeremy Jackson became famous playing David Hasselhoff's son Hobie Buchannon on "Baywatch." Guess what he looks like now!
Jeremy Jackson

Hollywood's Dirty Old Men

Cougars aren't the only ones going after the youngins in Hollywood -- these old dogs are biting off as much as they can chew, too!
dirty old men -- click to launch

Child Stars Mature - The Cruel Reality

Growing up in the Hollywood limelight isn't easy. Some stars still have it goin' on, while some look like they've been ridden hard and put away wet.
Child Stars: Then and Now -- click to launch

COMMENTS

RRRhonda

Wow...Helen Mirren looks amazing!!! That is NOT the body of a 62 yr old!! And good for YOU, TMZ, to say something NICE about a celeb for a change!!!

Amused

Wow is right... Helen, yet another reason you will always be the Queen.

Ronald Fisher

I'm sure there are some NOT 63 year olds out there that are jealous! Looking good girl--way to go!

Ramone

Helen Mirren looks incredibly sexy in that bikini. She looks better than some women half her age.

matt

I WOULD BANG HELEN MIRREN

Jordan

She definately looks great! I'm doing my best to stay in shape so that I age as well. Hopefully the personal trainer and 4 tims a week hour long gym sessions will pay off in the long run. Way to age ever so gracefully!!

Ed

That my friends is the epitome of a REAL woman - not someone that had to purchase her assets from a surgeon. Long live the natural woman; not shaved and falsely enhanced. Real women are beautiful in their own right. Laadies, real men do not need to a woman that wants to look like a little girl. They're phoney and only really appeal to old farts like Hugh Hefner, Ron Jeremy, Bill Maher, etc. and their weird and phoney,hip celebrities that are "in the know" and oh, so informed. Just as Mirren, real women can go the distance - they do not have to stop every few seconds and be reenforced as to just how "wonderful" they look. Face it ladies - REAL women are and always will be in demand.

ash

yeah, WOW. Nothing looks "weird" either. So, she's most likely a natural beauty.

boop

looking at the edges of this photo-it looks superimposed-I don't think its real. Sorry-even a 62 year old in the best shape doesn't have tight skin like that. I think a cut and paste job was done on this.

Undisputed1000

I wonder if she's fully shaved.

duffmiver

Yeah that 62 year old - I'd do her. Maybe needs a little KY but what the heck!!!

Beverly

Good for you great lady. I am 71 and can still wear a bikini. Age is only a number.

vicky& robert

helen mirren is a old bitch who need to quit holding in her stomach to look good in a bikini and act her age and wear her DEPENDS

Laurie

WOW!!!! Vicky or Robert must be very insecure of themselves to judge such a great photo of Helen!! Geez, I am not so sure you are much better....but trying finding someone who cares enough to photog you and post it....besides your own myspace page!!! ;) Way to go Helen...keep up the good work!

skindy

#13 vicky& robert: what in the world do you have against Helen Mirren? Are you a 60-something British actress who went up against her for a role, and didn't get cast? If not, then what is wrong with you? Helen Mirren is not only one of the most talented actors in the world, she also looks GREAT! She's old enough to be my mom - and I only wish I looked as good as Helen in a bikini. You rock, Helen! (And vicky& robert, you suck.)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments