Rampage Over -- Takedown on Tape!

7/16/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained the dramatic footage of Rampage Jackson being cuffed by cops after he led police on a maniacal chase through Orange County.

Tyra Banks

He needs to be killed.

Lucy

that cop rushing to the scene in the beginning runs like a girl! lol!!

Kelli

Is he on drugs???

cuntroll

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I would guess more of a breakdown than drug problem but anything is possible.

lasmoocha

In the words of Nelson... "Ha Ha".

lol

If the UFC drops him, he could always join 'Felony Fights'

Will

Whatever. Most people will say, "Who?" when you tell them this story. He's way way down on the list anyhow. Just another celebrity who has no respect for the law.

pop eye

TMZ is has turned into the internet version of Court TV. These stories about minorly famous people getting arrested are boring as hell. We want gossip, not who shot who or someone we never heard of getting a DUI.

Karen

Rampage has always seemed like a cool guy. Even at weigh in for UFC86 with Forrest Griffin they were cracking smiles at each other. I truly hope this was just a very bad judgement call on his behalf and that drugs were not involved. He has too much going for him to blow everything this way.

Gabby

What was so dramatic about that footage?

puckhater

Another case of 'roid rage, probably.

Black Teef

Love the background flute music...it's sounds so happy while "Rampage" is eating hot concrete.

Brooks

It would have been nice to have video from someone who wasn't drunk. I have motion sickness now.

Phillip Esquibel

I know in my heart that Rampage Jackson Loves the Lord Jesus Christ and I was hurt to see him having problems like this. As a brother in Christ my prayers go out to him and his family, and if I could say anything to him I would say not to worry about what anyone thinks, and to remember that Christ is bigger than any problem. And all of his true brothers and sisters know that there is a reason for this episode, and I'm sure he will be OK. God never leaves his children hanging. We Love you Quinton. All of our prayers are with you. Rom 8:28 says " And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose". Get Better my Brother, I've been down before and the Lord has pulled me from the pit.

LauryT

#12 - That lovely little flute song is "Going Up the Country" by Canned Heat. It's a nice little 60's protest ditty.

If anyone is wondering about drug use, take a look at the interview video here from shortly before this happened. He's fried.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments