Judge Gives 50 Cent 14,400 Mins With Lil' Cent

7/17/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent got what he wanted in the latest chapter of his baby mama drama -- kind of.

A Long Island judge granted him an unrestricted visit from August 3-12 with Marquise, his son with Shaniqua Tompkins. We're told that both parties had to submit to drug tests at the courthouse before the judge would talk visits, and 50 was clean. Shaniqua tested positive ... for cough meds.

Our spies tell us that Shaniqua claimed in court that 50 is keeping her from using her Land Rover SUV by keeping guards at the site of the house that was engulfed by flames last month. He denies that's the case. Baby mama drama continues on September 15.

kodiack

her land rover?
lol..typical woman!

Mo

She is so ridiculous. Whaaa 50 don't want me no more! Let me use my child as a tool. BITCH!

Only swim in the Ocean

Female Opiate Addicts often swig 'cough meds' to get their high.

The Judge should have removed the child from his mother until her 'cough' was cured.

carol22

hey its a thugs life yall

WONK WONK WONK

LOL SHE MAD NOW.

JaimeNTexas

while I wouldn't piss on 50 if he was on fire...I do not condone keeping a child away from his father as long as this chick did. You decided to have a baby with this man, so now you suck it up and do what you're supposed to do as a mother and make sure you're son has ample time to spend with his father. After all you can't teach Marquis how to be a man. You ain't never had manparts in your life. Lil Black Boys need their fathers. There isn't any way around that. I can't stand my son's father, but he will never know the difference. As far as my son knows, the son shines out his daddy's azz.

carroll cole

you gotta appreciate a man who pays for and
chooses to fight to spend time with his child.

only wish that was the norm in this community.....

JaimeNTexas

WTH is she trying to make 50 out to be some sort of Mobster. FIrst of all, why would he bomb the house that his son lives in. As an Artist I don't like 50, but as a man he doesn't seem to be that type of cat that would destroy a house to get his son back. I heard him on the radio talking about his son. He loves that boy. That's the first time I've heard this dude break up a little when he talked about his child. Hell that's any mans weakness. I agree with you JAIME. She trusted that fool when she laid down with him and made that baby, now she needs to woman up... 50 pays child support, and he should be able to see his son. All us women need to write that hooka and tell her so LOL

ColleenLoveshersome50

I totally agree with number 4's comment - if her drug test came up postitive give the baby to his dad until she cleans it up!!! She only wants his money at least 50 wants to be with his child!! She should be thankful but maybe the cough syrup is clouding her judgement

Triple Play

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHO CARES WHAT A GANGSTA AND A HO DO I? T WOULD BE BEST FOR THE CHILD IF HE WAS ADOPTED BEFORE THESE TWO A-HOLES KILL EACH OTHER AND LEAVE HIM WITH NO PARENTS AT ALL. OH WAIT THAT IS WHERE IT IS NOW NEITHER ONE OF THEM IS A PARENT. ONE IS A SPERM DONOR AND THE OTHER IS A HO

carol

Don't you mean HIS LAND ROVER. Get a job woman - you're a leech.

virginia

50 needs to take care of his son not his ex.Put all the child support in the bank for when he sons gets bigger.And all the child support pays for both child and mother,Thats not fair.Make the dumb bitch work..And he's money alone.

smh

now all of sudden she doesn't trust him with his son................nutty trick

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

CELEBS ARE UNSTABLE , DRAMA KINGS AND QUEENS

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT

MANY OF THEM ARE NOT FAMOUS , WANNBES .........

TrueStory

I agree with Jamie 99.9% (you aren't from MI are you)... Only exception - ALL boys need their father... black, white and every shade in between. There is no way my son would ever be deprived of time with his father assuming he wasn't a threat to my son's safety. In that case, I would find another role model for him that could teach him what it means to be a man. And even then - I wouldn't bash his daddy...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments