Kid Rock at Waffle House: Taste My Fist

7/21/2008 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've obtained the surveillance video of Kid Rock's infamous brawl at a Georgia Waffle House -- and it's one full order of ass whuppin'!

Rock jumps up mid-meal and starts barking at the guy in the green shirt. Kid's bodyguard holds him back -- but not for long -- as Rock hops over a booth and starts serving up a slew of knuckle sandwiches.

No audio on tape, but you don't need it. Kid Rocks!

mmm.

What the hell is kid rock wearing?

cheap1

8,10,12 etc. You are correct . Tough guy when his bodyguards are holding one guy down. Wimp

jeff

Hey Kid, Liberace called he wants his clothes back

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What was the fight about anyways? I must have been under a rock somewhere cause I'm clueless

TheMizzz

I love Kid but this video is about as red neck as it gets!
I am sure that guy was running his mouth though.

Here 4 Beer

I wonder what the black dude said to Kid to piss him off.....LOL

me

so seriously what was the whole fight about to begin with? did someone take someones syrup or what, someone at least hopefully knows wha the fight was about right?

Maddy

Kid Rocks?? I don't think so. A grown man losing control and attempting to beat on another human being is not cool. He was probably drunk, as usual.

crazycat

I don't think Kid throws the first punch. I looks like the guy in the jeans, black t-shirt and black hat hit the green shirt guy first. Then green shirt guy goes after him and that is when the body guard jumps in and Kid jumps in the booth. It looks like the black shirt guy jumps behind the body guard when the green shirt guy starts coming for him.

HOLY CROCODILE

I played Pro baseball and I was the worlds worse at starting a fight or argument because i knew nothing would happen.Somebody would jump in and stop it. Same scenario here. The pebble (I mean rock) would not have been so brave without all the help.We don't know what happened outside. I am sure it was not a one on one. Put them one on one and you would see the rock trying to skip across water.Total punk.Hey,punk rock,guess that is whrer the name came from.Anyone who thinks rock was right in this situation is as big a sissy as he his.

Kylie

to paul dennis reid now now we are supposed to be commenting on KIDROCK, not the fact you wanna bust my pretty teath,are you having a bad day.????????????Maybe i could take you out for waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO REALLY.ANYWAY, i STILL THINK kidrock COULD ROCK ME ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CROCODILE

Kylie,you must be very lonely to want any part of this guy. You must like an audience because I am sure his people would have to stay close by in case you got a little too wild for him.

anon

"Kid" needs to grow up. What an ass.

Kylie

to #72 hit and run, maybe we both should take him for waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY

HOLY CROCODILE

Kylie,you are serious aren't you? I can't stand this guy.Let me take that back,I can't stand any rocker as his name insinuates he is..If he wasn't a performer you would not look at him twice. As far as taking him for waffles,things might get a little sticky