Bulletin: Brit Kid is Fine

7/22/2008 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsThere's a magazine out there that is pushing a story that Jayden James is autistic. It ain't so.

In case you read it, we're told by Britney Spears' peeps that the story is ridiculous. Brit was at Jenny McCarthy's autism event Saturday night, and the mag figured two and two added up to five.

But it's just not true.

paul dennis reid

unbelievable;

the woman shows up at a benefit and
NOW it applies to her children ?

last time a celebrity ran
for breast cancer, they quite

obviously become the
poster child for the cause....

celebutaunter77

Autism, no. Whore for a mother, yes!

Cammie

Time for everyone to leave Britney and her children alone.... These are innocent beings brought into the world and should not be preyed upon by gossips and entertainment press. To this site....please, please don't post photos of these little boys anymore!

Anonymous

Amen to what paul dennis reid said.... Get a life TMZ!

Tangie

Give the liitle rugrats time...I'm sure in a few years they will have some sort of issues.

MESOBLANKET

#2:
Would you be ok with people calling your mother a whore when they don't even know her?

Maybe not...

The Doc Is In

What needs to happen is that Brit's lawyers need to go after these trash writers full steam. Tell a lie, pay the price.
Do it enough times and go bankrupt.

John

See nice things can be said about Britt, and people will still be interested. and might I add she looks just as sexy as she ever has.

JP Stone

Hey may nopt be autistic, I am glad to here that. Thanks to trailer park hick mom is gonna have lung cancer by age 10. MSNBC is now reporting that a tabloid has a pic of one of Brits kiddies holding a Lighter and a pack of smokes while she is standing right next to him. Is it that you think that is ok? or do you just not care? It is so sad to have to say this but I pray the Judge grants sole coustody to K-Fed. Hell has just froze over.

Tawnya

FINALLY - It's about time somebody came out with some truth.

celebutaunter77

~Mara~ FYI, your supporting the entertainment press right now. If you don't want to do so, log off.

anonymous

Posted at 12:28PM on Jul 22nd 2008 by JP Stone

Oh plz she was there and took it from him...geez kids are quicker than a snake at getting into things,if you were a parent you would know that and at least she doesn't smoke in the house ....Get a grip!!

tattooed white trash...

So, what is wrong with autism? My son has autism and I would not trade him for anything. Peoples preception of autistic children is way off. They are gifts from God and there is a reason why these kids are here. Glad to hear that Britney's kids are "normal" what ever the hell "normal" means. We are all different in some way, right??

celebutaunter77

~ANGRYBUTOK~

I enjoy calling anyone I want anything I want. You should do the same. If you would like to call my mother a whore, go for it! Yep, that's America! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

mudpie

i heard tmz reported that rumor... all tmz's fault

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments