Christian

Went Bale-istic

on T4 Set

7/22/2008 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0722_christian_bale_ex_tmz_03Christian Bale was one giant raw nerve days before he allegedly pushed his mother.

TMZ spies tell us Bale was on the set last Friday shooting "Terminator 4" at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico.

During a scene, Shane Hurlbut (seriously), director of cinematography, screwed up a shot -- at least in Christian's mind. We're told Bale went wild, screaming "I will kick your ass" along with some other choice remarks. Several hundred people -- including Military Police -- heard the outburst, which was described as "intense."

We're told Bale was "extremely tired and having a bad day."

Kelly Bergkamp

I have been a fan of Christian's for years. I have seen every movie he's ever made. This man is an exceptional actor, known for his depth, ability to recite any accent, sing, dance, and work intensely on each and every project he has ever accepted. He is human, like you and I. But not for one second do I believe that he hit his mother. Every article ever published about this man has illustrated the fact that he has the utmost respect and dedication to not only his mother, but all of the women in his life; sisters, wife, daughter, etc.

That being said, I am sure that he is prone to bad days and the occasional outburst. He is currently juggling "The Dark Knight" premieres around the globe, several projects, insomnia, and a toddler! Furthermore, until "The Dark Knight" recently broke all box office records, everyone ignored this exceptional talent. Why, because he's not a fool and does not whore himself to the cameras or act like an ass. With fame comes controversy and he knows that. However, he has been acting for twenty-two years, he's a professional, and for the past twenty-two years we have NEVER heard a word about any kind of bad behavior from the phenomenal talent. Just something to think about -

Kelly Bergkamp

I have been a fan of Christian's for years. I have seen every movie
he's ever made. This man is an exceptional actor, known for his
depth, ability to recite any accent, sing, dance, and work intensely
on each and every project he has ever accepted. He is human, like you
and I. But not for one second do I believe that he hit his mother.
Every article ever published about this man has illustrated the fact
that he has the utmost respect and dedication to not only his mother,
but all of the women in his life; sisters, wife, daughter, etc.

That being said, I am sure that he is prone to bad days and the
occasional outburst. He is currently juggling "The Dark Knight"
premieres around the globe, several projects, he's co-star's death, the death of his father a few years ago,
insomnia, and a
toddler! Furthermore, until "The Dark Knight" recently broke all box
office records, everyone ignored this exceptional talent. Why,
because he's not a fool and does not whore himself to the cameras or
act like an ass. He has never chased fame, instead he has chosen challenging roles that have evolved him into one of the greatest talents ever to hit the silver screen! With fame comes controversy and he knows that.
However, he has been acting for twenty-two years, he's a
professional, and for the past twenty-two years we have NEVER heard a
word about any kind of bad behavior from the phenomenal talent. Just
something to think about -

wtf

I JUST SAW FRAN DRESCHER ON LARRY KING AND I WANT TO SAY SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU UGLY SKANK WH0RE!!! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK FOR ALL WHITE PEOPLE YOU PIECE OF SH!T!!! YOU'RE AN UGLY NO TALENT HAS BEEN THAT CAN TAKE YOUR WHITE GUILT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR @SS!! DON'T EVER CLAIM TO SPEAK FOR ALL WHITES AGAIN!!

Kelly Bergkamp

In addition, he's not crazy nor does he have a drug problem!!!

val

PROZAC may be an answer

lexie

Sounds like this guy has real anger control issues, He needs help. Just because your a star doesn't mean it's OK to take your anger out on co-workes and family.

Valerie

I'm not in the Hollywood industry,but I think that the pressure,exhaustion, and time it takes away from your family can get to you after awhile.We were not in that hotel room when things went down,so we shouldn't pre-judge the guy.He has done perty darn well for a man who has been in the bussiness for as long as he has and kept himself out of trouble.People tend to forget that actors/actresses are human to.They have good days,and bad days.

Christian Bale is a phenominal actor, a true camillion,but doing film after film after film,then reports of his depression, dealing with his friends death, and suffering from insomnia, is a recipe for disaster.

I don't eat things that the media cook up anyhow. I like to hear it from the horses mouth, Mostly I do beleive in privacy and this is clearly a family matter and we should respect Mr.Bale's space.

Lindsay

My brother who works at the base was on set when this happened. He called me right after and said it was pretty scary to see. He said he's never heard anyone yell at another person like that and he's in the Military so that's saying alot!

unanimous

Just another case of The Dark Knight curse. I kid you not, just wait and see.

LizaJane

Oh please, give him a break. Everyone has bad days. Get over it. It's not like this lame gossip proves something about absolutely anything.

Mel

I'd be surprised if he hadn't done this.. I'm sure acting gets stressful..

frogs and gravel

Anybody that is Both a vegetarian and supports Greenpeace (like Christian Bale) is a certified nutjob! A person can be one
or the other but not both and be normal. I was going through my records of who I had certified as a
nutjob and he was in my files. Please go out and get a Big Mac and fill up your 12 MPG SUV before you respond.

CC

Exhaustion + drama = losing one's cool. I've been known to flip out when I'm exhausted and some stupid drama comes up. I think he's a normal person. Shut up with the stupid drug and prozac comments.

48 - I missed Larry King. I can only imagine how annoying Fran Drescher was, but I love Ben Stein, wasn't he on there also? I agree with him on practically everything that comes out of his mouth!!!

Pomba Gira

Oh, for God's sake. Just give the guy a break, will you?

skat