Cristiano's Ex Lets It All Hang Out

7/22/2008 4:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite breaking up with Cristiano Ronaldo, Spanish hottie Nereida Gallardo was still looking perky on Monday.

Nereida and a pal cooled off by heating up the beach in Mallorca.

paige

She looks like she got her boob job at Wal-Mart. Quite possibly the worst I've ever seen.

for the haters!

Zimmerman - Not that you care, but I take offense to being called trash as I am European but living in the states. Topless bathing has been the norm on Med beaches for donkey's years. Just because you dont approve because you are a prude doesnt make Europeans trashy. So why dont you stfu. In my younger years I too sunbathed topless in France and I am not a weirdo. In fact, if you keep your top on you will feel out of place because 95% takes their tops off. There are also family beaches where you can take your children where topless bathing isnt allowed. Get educated about other cultures before you type such crap about others. PS, why are taking Bob Dylan's name in vain?

are you kidding me

Why would any Man what real boobs when he could have perfect ones? Yea, I'll take the deflated water ballons over perfect any day... NOT. Boobs are a visual thing. 8 out of 10 Women of that age would have store bought if they could afford them! I would let those fake boobs slap me in the face anytime!

Rockstar

Yeah, imagine that: in some other countries, people aren't as weak and cowardly as Americans!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBSSSSSS! Someone call the FCC to save me from this!!!!!!!

People in this country are such weak principled losers.

sevillana

I WILL LIKE TO TELL MISTER ZIMMERMAN,HE HAS LIVE IN A HOLE MAYBE ALL HE LIVE,I'M FROM SPAIN AND THANK GOD.I WAS ABLE TO DO AND SAID WHAT I WANTED,I HAD A LOTS OF FREEDOM AND SEEING A FEW BOOBS ,REAL OR NOT DON'T SCARE ME.I DO NOT HAVE GO STRAIT TO CHUCH MAYBE LIKE HIM.MANY PEOPLE IN THIS INCREDIBLE GOOD COUNTRY ,LIVE A VERY SHELTER LIFE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3