Happy Birthday Nick: Welcome to Big People Jail

7/22/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turning 18 has its benefits -- you get to vote, you can join the Army, and, if you're Nick Bollea, you get transferred to the adult section of jail.

Bollea, who has been housed with other juveniles at Pinellas County Jail, will be moved to the adult portion of the facility on Sunday, aka his 18th birthday. It's an open dormitory type of setting where he'll be in close contact with other adult inmates. The inmates are either awaiting sentencing or have already been sentenced in cases ranging from misdemeanors to felonies.

The only way this won't go down is if a judge orders otherwise. He'll be released sometime in October.

Kay

I hope the boys have a little present for him.

Kylie

after what nick did he should stay in jail for as long as his poor friend stays in a coma.THATS ONLY FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY

big_guy

Bend Over Nick!

Corky from Life Goes On

Nick,

Your mom and her "Hulk at age 19" boyfriend are praying for you. DON'T DROP THE SOAP, YOU PATHETIC LOSER.

Love,

Andre The Giant

Silversunn

Again with the rape jokes.. it's disgusting , juvinile and if you can wish this on someone else .. better hope karma doesn't cause it to happen to someone you love or yourselfs. .. For myself I wish Nick the best & hope that when he is finally released he does what he can for johns family since nothing he does will ever make up for what happened., but also that he moves on & makes something of himself from this tragedy so that two lives aren't completely destroyed by that terrible night.

Flake

Who cares.

What a prick.

Last Laugh

Andte the Giant is dead. Neat trick, now bone me.

marriedmom

The way his mouth looks in that picture is how it will stay for the next few months. Open up big boy...

Last Laugh

He's so hot, beautiful green eyes. I love that picture of him. Yummy!

tami

My guess....
Now he'll be asking the judge to keep him AWAY from the other prisoners.

My second guess......
The judge will give him what he wants.

rosie

I am not advocating that Nick be raped but what in the hell does his family and supporters expect? If from day one the Bolleas had stood up as a family and took responsibility for their actions, all the hate and flack would be much less. But time after time they gave insensitive medical reports on the victim, blamed the victim, blamed the victims family...on and on. I may be hoping for alot but I hope that Nick finally understands that he is the one who is responsible because of his wreckless driving. I agree John was an idiot to hang out with him and the Bolleas family. I agree that a 23 year old and a 16 year old have nothing in common. But that point is moot. Now Nick is legally an adult. Welcome to the real world Nick...not the real-ality world you are so hoping Daddy Dearest will have you star in to make a fortune. But the real world that the rest of us live in day after day. It must make you feel real good knowing you have 2 idiots for parents. Your mom dating a 19 year old and cries that she cannot go to the beach with you! sob! A bald headed moron for a father who lusts after your sister like a damn dog in heat. And your sister, who has a show which is so insipidly stupid....need I say more? Happy Birthday Nick and do yourself a major favor when you are released. Get yourself to a head shrinker, get yourself some schooling and for god's sake, change your name. Oh and please, don't drive again. No matter what you would drive, whether it be a tricycle or a sports car, you are no gift to women.

smoochie

B
I
T
C
H

mamajj

No one should be feeling sorry for this jerkoff!!
No one from the Hogan family is feeling remorse for John & his family.
That's where we should be sending our feelings TO JOHN!!!
Screw Nick U DO THE CRIME U DO THE TIME!!!
Welcome to the real world Nick!!!
Maybe we should all send him a b-day present-
SOAP ON A ROPE!!
BOYCOTT ALL THINGS HOGAN!!

ruf

Hey Nick, watch out for the 2 inmates called 'Bootie Bandit' and 'Ass Assassin"...they're real animals.

robert kaplan

hulk has money---he'll pay to save the kids ass, literally, I'm sure