Larry B: I Did Not Have Sex With That Man

7/23/2008 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry BirkheadHow many times can a guy say he didn't have sex with another guy?

Larry Birkhead was deposed for ten hours (yes, we counted!) yesterday in the defamation lawsuit filed by Howard K. Stern against Rita Cosby.

In a book Cosby wrote last year, she claimed Anna Nicole Smith had a video of Stern and Birkhead having sex.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DB2008

Where's the video tape??? Am I first?

say what

No one cares if you did howie..we just want to know why you lied at the inquest about Daniel Smith. LIAR !

Liz

If Rita is claiming there is a video then, where is it? Rita Cosby stuck her nose in to things that she should not have. Go back to school Rita and learn how to be a REAL journalist!

Chris

Anything for money! This is just another ridculous story. Why can't we just leave it alone for crying out loud!

stephc5

Rita Cosby is a lunatic. I've seen her being interviewed on this subject and she's obviously lying and knows that she's been caught! She does this stupid smirk and talks about a tape...where's the tape, Rita?? The tape would put an end to all this.

pattie in cali

what a trash story, can someone tell me why???? why does hollywood keep sinking lower an lower, these stars, its to much, hollywood has lost it luster, one trashy story after another,

just the facts please

I cannot wait to read this deposition transcript!!!!

Cool

Soooo, how many times did he have to answer the same question??

Maddy

I feel sorry for Larry. Like some others in the spotlight, denial means nothing. People prefer to believe the worst. Once this court case is over, I hope he goes back to ignoring the crap being said about him.

Kory

Larry Larry Larry...in this day and age, its ok if you did chug a lil pickle...after all, you do hang in Hollyweird now and again.

StarrStruck

I would think that if this story were true, the so -called sex tape would have been all over the internet by now.

Tina

Why is she doing this? How stupid of me, to make money of course. She doesn't even care how many lives a ruined or disrupted. Whether they did or didn't, what's it to her.

me

Did anyone know that Larry had a small role in the movie How High (as an extra)? No speaking lines though.

Now Hiring

. Soooo, how many times did he have to answer the same question??

Posted at 11:15AM on Jul 23rd 2008 by butterfly

10 times that is how many times Rose told you to act Crazy, right?

Kay

I believe him. Even if he's gay, Howard K. Stern would be a complete turn-off.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments