Bindi Irwin -- Let Her Eat Cake

7/24/2008 10:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bizarrely mature tween Bindi Irwin is ten years old today.
Bindi turns 10
Bindi looked ecstatic just before cutting into her dead father's image on her birthday cake. Check out brother Bob's face as he's about to get a slice. Crikey!

dont know

Janet

Happy Birthday darlin, all the best!

Barb

Hey, Hey # 51....'who cares'... Dogs are NOT ugly!

LOL

To DUH:

'57. To LOL-That was the son Irwin was holding when he fed the croc not the daughter-- you dummy.

Posted at 11:43AM on Jul 24th 2008 by Duh'

-----------

You call me a dummy just because I thought it was twerpette instead of twerp who was dangled in front of a hungry croc?

You're the dummy for not taking the opportunity to refer to Steve as the dummy for dangling a baby in front of a hungry croc.

Boy are YOU a dummy! LMAO at you!!! LOLOL!!

hot snot

what a seriously ugly kid - i cannot stand this girl. go to school and quit fciunkg around with animals - her mother should quit pimping her kids out for money.

hot snot

joeythecatfish - i heart you, same goes for you LOL

lets face facts here people, not all kids are cute! This little girl is very unfortunate looking and they seem to be missing some sort of chromosome (sp?). I don't know, but they just do not look good. I can't say normal, so i will just say flat out and being honest, ugly. I bet you would be disappointed if you shot this out your vagina, I know I would. I would worry about her getting dates. the only reason this kid will have a social life is money, the fact she's on tv and however good she masters the art of the blow job.

Her mother needs to throw that crimping iron out. She looks like a mini crack whore

Water

How long before a crocodile eat this fugly annoying kid

Maddy

Bindi definitly resembles her father, but calling a child ugly isn't necessary. While I find her a little over the top, she seems like a happy little girl. Why rain on her parade? Just because you CAN say something nasty, doesn't mean you SHOULD.

brazen weep

Most annoying kid of all time.

Shame on the mother.

whatthefrig

Yep, that's her mother's pride and joy...her little cash cow!

my name is bindy not bindi

i think you are all ugly , if you had half her brains you be smart...

I Agree........

That little girl is just a bit to much for me!!! Very irritating child!

hot snot

66. it's nice to see a kid my age think of someone other than themselves , she cares about defenless animals. she is making the planet a better place. i am one of her animal warriors and i love her. she is not like miley , or brittney and paris who only think of themselves .. she cares for others . good for her.......

i think you are all ugly , if you had half her brains you be smart...

Posted at 12:15PM on Jul 24th 2008 by my name is bindy not bindi

*******************************************************

if YOU had half her brains YOU'D BE SMART

proof read idiot

Mags

Dear who cares,

It's obvious that you "care" because you are responding to everyone's comments. Your name should be "I care a lot about crap that doesn't concern me".

Get a life!

KarmaKid

Wow, lots of unhappy people out there making really nasty comments about a 10 year old kid who's just doing her thing. How would you have felt on your tenth birthday if someone called you fugly and annoying? Jesus Christ man, it's her birthday! Lay off and get a life! Happy Birthday Bini, you have a great day!