Lil Wayne Plays With Fire, Gets Sued

7/24/2008 8:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lil WayneAnother lil' problem for Lil Wayne -- who's now accused of ripping off the Rolling Stones!

Wayne -- aka the guy behind the lollipop song -- is being sued by a music publishing company that owns the rights to the Rolling Stones song "Play with Fire." Abkco Music Inc. claims that Wayne released an alternate version of the song -- that they're calling "explicit, sexist and offensive" -- without permission.

They're suing for copyright infringement and seeking unspecified damages. A rep at the label could not be reached for comment.

Deliman in the 206

Damn you is sweaty.......oh and btw 1st!!!!!

endzone11

His name aint Bic, but he keeps that flame.

tromba

What? This model citizen?

Rappers suck for a reason - they have no damn talent.

GB

The Brothers need to help out their community doing positve things rather than be in the spotlight for all the negative publicity they get. Help your people!!! and be positive Role Models.

Local Reporter

God, he is so ugly it makes me want to die.

me

This is what our young kids think is so awesome?? Are you kidding me??

The dude is an ugly, short, retarded, untalented MORON with a tattoo of a penis between his eyebrows!!

Take your offensive, sexist, explicit BS rap crap and spin it to your own tune, LOSER!!

kellpooh

He really does suck live-NO TALENT WHATSOEVER-I wouldnt bash him so much except for the way he portrays women!!! I hope they get all they can!!!

totoafrica

WHEN I SAW HIS FACE, I THOUGHT IT WAS AN AD FOR PREDATOR 4

I'll Go Buy You A Piece Of Paper Buddy

Could he not find a piece of paper to draw on so he had to draw on his face??

lainy

i am so sick of lil wayne.. everywhere i turn in media, there he is- MTV, the news, the radio, music channels on digital cable.. so sad hes around since 1998/1999, and hardly anyone likes him, then he releases this stupid song about li-li-li-licking a "lollipop" and all the women love him.. and think hes so "hott" and "sexi".. GO AWAY LIL WAYNE! or at least stop releasing stupid records about getting oral!

Carrying a grudge are you?

You mean a guy with tears on his face who has openly admitted to killing four people did something unlawful? Im shocked!

doodahday

Methinks Predator and Whoopie have a love child.

???

white people are so funny

Loud and talentless

Can't SOMEONE in law enforcement arrest this social misfit for the CERTAINTY he's carrying guns AND drugs? After cuffing this wart on the butt of society you lead him away from the video camera in the police car, swear he tried to grab your gun and put 4-5 rounds right into his heavily tattooed skull thereby improving this country TEN-FOLD. The misguided, ignorant youth who idolize this canker sore make me absolutely sick! They're the ones robbing and carjacking law-abiding, decent people for crack money, 22" rims and gold teefusses. I'm sure that the usual "folks" will disagree ... of course, they're the same "folks" who will vote for a complete FRAUD with the I.Q. of a carrot and all the experience of a child running a lemonade stand.

Word2UrMother