Speidi: The More You Hate the More We Make

7/24/2008 5:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We live in a world where Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt can afford to buy a $12 million beach home in Malibu.

We didn't believe it when we saw the video of the couple we love to hate as they went house shopping yesterday in the Bu. They looked at two homes: the aforementioned $12 mil beach house (also for rent for $90k a month) and a 10,000 sq. ft. estate with an asking price of more than $15 mil.

So we thought it was a big publicity stunt, until we called the realtor who showed the property. Sandro Dazzan says they're "serious buyers," although he doesn't think they'll pull the trigger right away. Dazzan stunned us when he said they can afford the $12 million beach house right now, but that they're "at least six months" out from being able to afford the bigger house.

How's that for closure.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Brattus Rattus

ok...this shows my age or lack of interest in these two, but I have no idea who they are. The only thing I notice about them is that all of their pictures look staged. It's kinda irritating to me for some reason. LOL

L

This is wrong in so many ways, I don't know where to start.

Sophie

I think the realtor is lying. This is BS.

Bad Jake

Oh come on, of course it's a publicity stunt. The realtor is in on it. Who cares though what money they have because they are the greatest fakes in all of Hollywood. They can't stand each other yet are forced, because of $$$, to be together all of the time. I'll bet Heidi has diarrhea 4 days a week because her stomach churns at knowing that her one life on Earth is a total fraud. Even worse, the guy she is with is the ultimate douchebag (John Mayer, and I know you're reading this because obviously you have nothing better to do, well you're a close 2nd...

Canada

American celebs pay way too much for houses.

BD

Oh yeah? Well, guess these two should remember that just as fast as it can be given, it can be even FASTER taken away!

Lisa

WTF!!! They have done nothing to deserve such nice things! They are over with and need to just disappear!!!!

teho

1. I hope their house gets washed away in a Tsunami
2. I hope they get shot while standing on their balcony.

JR

Any douchebag can look at a house that doesn't mean they can afford it.

angie

How FAKE was that?? I gotta go puke now!! bunch of phonies!! They hire their own paps!
They just need to go away.

Independent for Barack

This is exactly why people need to stop watching these stupid reality shows. Everyone knows the show is staged yet everyone continues to watch it, and as a result probably the entire cast of that show can individually afford million dollar beach front property homes. It really makes me sick.

Sally

Is it me or does Spencer (appropriately named) Pratt look like Richard Simmons? Could you do a side by side photo comparison?

(amber dawn)

yeah we love to hate them because theyre smarter than us, they know how to get paps all over them. they know how to make millions. if they have enough cash to buy the 12 mil house but not the 15 mil then if they buy either one they wont have any money to pay for their bills and their expensive things (clothing, fancy dinners, latest technology, awefully recorded music, etc.) so please SPEIDI buy the house. and to everyone else. lets start loving them so they wont make anymore money

kari

They cant afford a place like either of those houses. These two people are starving for attention. The more we give it the more they will want it. Absolutly everything they do is staged. Neither one of them are good looking. Spencer reminds me of the preppy boy from high school who thinks he will always be cool but he is really butt ugly and his personality is dumb. As for heidi...words can not even express. They dont even exist to anyone excpt for TMZ because TMZ cant get any quality people for their show.

angie

Anybody can go "look" at a house. I don't know how they get paid for anything.. their absolutely worthless turd sh*t stains on this planet! You can tell its so phony-- she is posing the whole time. It kinda looks like Spencer (the lil beotch) is getting sick of her too. You see her look at the camera almost the whole time. Heidi (the dog) was jealous of all the attention Kim K & Shanna M were getting so they had to call up the paps and stage this waste of time!!! TMZ WHERE ARE THE REAL CELEBS???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments