LC on Clothing Drama: It's the Fabric of Their Lies

7/25/2008 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources told us Lauren Conrad is MIA when it comes to designing her clothing line -- but she gave us a different line outside of STK last night.

lol

People are SO jealous of this girl. Lies don't make the liars any better people, leave her th F alone!

ryan

Who really cares about these people?? What do they contribute to the world? I like to hear gossip, thats why I like this site. However, I like it when good people do bad things, or bad people doing good things. When nobodies are getting attention it makes me wonder why these people are even famous. If these people died (God forbid, im still a decent person!) how long before they are forgotten? If I was a celebrity, I swear I'd use what ever power I had for mankind. I know everyone hates Angelina Jolie but look at what she does for the world. Sure, she messed up one relationship, on the other hand she helps millions. The brats from The Hills or what ever show these nobodies are from offer nothing! They are soul-less, highschool minded, empty hearted, superficial-middle-aged-teenagers. I really hope they grow up! I think Lauren is beautiful.. on the outside. If they make all of this money, why not do something great and give back.

Cherry Cola

I'm with you Ryan. I come here to waste time and read about celebrities doing messed/good things - NOT wannabees.

T-Rock

Since the moment LC became known, she has always been kind,patient, cautious, sweet, relucntant, driven, focused.. Ten years ago she was 13-ish...a child. Today she has pursued her fashion sense and is developing her sense through further education, experience, peers....That is her bread and butter...Not reality TV. Parents Proud!. Don't know her, but would be grateful to have her as a sister or daughter. The Hills was a great blessing to her and she knows it. Its obvious. That is most obvious.

HA!

lol, this story barely got comments or noticed, so tmz, doesnt that tell you no one gives a rats ass about this little wannabe? yeah, thought so.

i hate hollywood

wtf man.....please stop it with these fake celebs. Why are all these bitches famous and they've only been on some crappy mtv reality show...COME ON PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAINS.

Mr Poop Scoop

They used to proclaim that a star was "promoting" something until the clothing, shoes, perfume, bags etc...came to be. Now they say that is their "line" and they play a role in the developement which in not true IMO.

anna

leave her alone.SHE DOSENT DESERVE THE ALL THE HATIN SHE JUST LIVIN THE DREAM.STOP HATIN CAUSE YOU CANT

anna

LC FAMILY IS RICHER THAN MOST YOUR KNOW ACTORS,FAMILY HOME IS WORTH 20,000,00.00 YET SHE DOSENT ACT LIKE A STUCK GIVE HER SOME CREDIT.LOOK AT KIM K AND PARIS STUCK UP VALLEY GIRLS,AND THE FUNNY PART LC FAMILY IS RICHER THAN BRUCE AND KIM K AND RIGHT UP THEIR WITH PARIS LEAVE HER ALONE.

Joyosity

Who cares who designs this unwearable and unattainable crap? I can shop at Ho's R Us and get better clothes, made better at better prices. Why are we supposed to be so delighted at the crap these people put in stores when 90% of us cant afford them nor do we live in areas where it is available to us??? At least Sarah Jessica Parker has her hand in designing stuff that is wearable, affordable and not skanky ho attire!! Her stuff is fashionable and I havent seen one pice over 30 bucks. Expensive does NOT equal QUALITY!!!

Utard

Lauren doesn't deserve a clothing line. Even in her show where everything is fake, she is such a half assed student in her design classes - showing up late and just talking about her lame life with Spencer's sister. It's probably better that she has nothing to do with the design of her clothes