Jail to Nick Hogan: You're a Big Boy Now

7/27/2008 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is one time when happy and birthday don't go together.

Nick Bollea celebrated his 18th birthday today by being transferred into Pinellas County Jail's Central Division -- where he will reside in the direct supervision housing section which hold around 70 adults and one correctional officer. Hulk told us Nick was a "janitor."

We're told Hulk Hogan, Linda Hogan, Bubba the Love Sponge and bunch of Nick's friends sang "happy birthday" to him over a video monitor. After that, they were allowed to visit him two at a time. His sister Brooke was not there.

The Work Place Sucks!

GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE LEAVE NICK ALONE, JOHN GOT INTO THE CAR, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, SOME OF YOU PPL ARE INSANE.EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DON'T GET INTO A CAR WHEN SOMEONE IS DRINKING OR USING DRUGS PERIOD. WHAT MORONS.;

The Work Place Sucks!

WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAY'S JUMPING THE HOGAN'S, I FIND IT A BIT ODD, GRAZIANO'S ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES THERE ACTING LIKE MANIACS. DON'T LISTEN TO THESE MORON'S NICK HOGAN

The Work Place Sucks!

I do believe that John Graziano has to be responsible for his own action's, getting into a car when someone is drinking is just plain stupid.

gazoo

As a reminder to all of you who insist this was just an 'accident' and Nick 'didn't mean for his friend to be injured'. Earlier in August 2007, less than 3 weeks before the devastating injury that left his best friend a vegetable, Nick was sited for speeding at over 100 miles per hour. The previous year he was cited on a least two occasions going at least double the speed limit.

Nick was aware his actions were illegal. He realized this first hand the first time he was pulled over. Did he learn from this? No he didn't. He continued speeding and doing activities he knew were illegal and deadly. Nick's wake up call came the first time he was pulled over (and likely not issued a ticket by a star struck cop). How can you say it's an accident if you've been pulled over and/or cited numerous times within a year for doing something you've been warned is illegal and potentially deadly? How is that an accident. Is it an 'accident' if I load one bullet in a gun and play Russian Roullette. What if I'm hit, but not killed? Next time I put 2 bullets in the chambers, again, I'm hit not killed. Finally I put 6 bullets in the chambers, which is equivlent to drag racing and drinking and pull the trigger but instead of injuring myself, another guy next to me is shot in the head and rendered brain dead? How is that an accident I ask? Is it an accident because the victim wasn't the intended target?

This incident was could be seen coming from a mile away. It really and truly was only a matter of time. The adults in Nick's life, his mother and father, should have seen the signs, and I know they did, but they did NOTHING to prevent this horrible tragedy from playing out. Nothing.

So sad. Sorry John.

The Work Place Sucks!

THERE WILL BE CASUALTIES.

The Work Place Sucks!

John Graziano is responsible for getting into the car while someone is drinking. You are just as much at fault as the person that is drinking!!!

The Work Place Sucks!

gazoo

I guarantee that within 5 years of the reissuance of Nick's license he will again be in an accident due to speeding or pulled over for speeding/drinking. He has shown no remorse in public or private (don't forget those jail house conversations the thought were private). People who show no remorse, are at an incredible high risk for repeating those behaviors. You read it here first. By 2016 we will be reading about Nick and his run-ins with the law regarding his disregard for rules or life.

I pray I'm wrong.

Oh, and to those trolls who blame John for getting in the car, perhaps he didn't realize how much Nick had to drink, or may not have been aware at all he was drinking. I guess when John wakes up for his nap we can ask him.

The Work Place Sucks!

Gazoo you're word's of wisdom speak for themselves, what a moron.

gazoo

JOHN GRAZIANO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING INTO THE CAR WHILE SOMEONE IS DRINKING. YOU ARE JUST AS MUCH AT FAULT AS THE PERSON THAT IS DRINKING!!!

The Work Place Sucks!

Gazoo get over yourself, wait til you make a mistake we will be there to condemn you too. MORON.

gazoo

GAZOO YOU'RE WORD'S OF WISDOM SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES, WHAT A MORON.

The Work Place Sucks!

Get over yourself gazoo, whoever the heck you are.

gazoo

Cry me a river, what Nick did WAS NOT A MISTAKE! The first time he was pulled over for speeding you can say he made a mistake. Maybe even the second time, but if you're pulled over multiple times, it's not a mistake, it's a deadly habit. Who's the moron now?

And I make mistakes every day. At times I've made dangerous mistakes, but as soon as it was pointed out, I CHANGED MY BEHAVIOR. I did not continue to make 'mistakes' in the face of realty.

Hope you don't mind sharing the same road as Nick Hogan in 3 years.

gazoo

OoooooOOOOOoooooh. My words have been read and acknowledged! That's the finest honor one can hope for when writing anything, anywhere. Thanks for taking the time to read my words Gazoo Is A Troll. I am so glad I'm not one of the nameless, faceless masses whose voices are never heard.

Oh, and pat yourself on the back to, because I have read and acknowledged your words as well! What a happy fuzzy day it is!