'Big Brother' Beefcake

Gets Bent

7/28/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's never a shortage of class on "Big Brother" -- so it's no surprise that self-obsessed contestant Jesse Godderz has this as part of his "modeling" portfolio.

Jesse Godderz: Click to view

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

bamaboy

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my god he is hot i would so do him or let him do me any day
but sorry but i vote to elimate jessie

2088 days ago

Kate

WOW. When a mostly naked woman is posted just above (Shauna Sands) with her girls hanging down in their (faded...) glory, nobody complains... when a photo of a man is posted, the homophobes go berserk... go figure.

Do me, do me, do me, do me, do me, do me, do me - did I mention DO ME ??!!!

2087 days ago

annoyed!

Has anyone compared the size of this guys head to his body?? It looks like a grape on a tree trunk!! Not as much in the pics but on the show!!!

2087 days ago

Mark

They guy in Indy makes the most sense. Jessie is a total jerk on the show. But his body? C'mon. It's nothing short of perfection. And I believe it was probably naturally achieved because my boyfriend has a similar body and has never touched steroids. Diet, genetics, and a good routing can achieve all sorts of miracles.

The gay-bashing comments are amazing. This is 2008, not 1908 and yet these stereotypes by the narrow-minded continue. Most of it fueled by jealousy. There isn't a one of you making these comments who if Jessie -- or any guy like him -- approached you in a bar wouldn't fall all over him.

Hypocrites and bigots. What a lovely combination!

2084 days ago

Wesley

They don't get much more arrogant that that... he would be such a hottie, if not for his arrogant attitude.

2084 days ago

irishses

OK SO YOU DON'T THINK HE IS CUTE OR SEXY,WELL YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR MEDS..THESE GUYS WORK VERY HARD AT KEEPING THEIR BODIES IN SHAPE. I AM 45 AND OVER WEIGHT AND HAVE FRIEND WHO IS 26 AND WORKS OUT 3 HOURS EVERYDAY AND HAS THE SELF-DISCAPLIN TO NOT PUT THINGS INTO HIS BODY THAT ARE NOT GOOD FOR HIM. INCLUEDING THINGS IN HIS ASS,,,,,ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO KEEP BRING UP HIS ASS AS A GAY THING ARE THE ONES WHO WANT HIM THE MOST YOU GO JESS AND HATERS BEWARE 'WHAT YOU GONNA SAY WHEN HE WINS.........OH YEAH MOST BODYBUILDERS ARE VERY SWEET GUYS WHEN YOU NEED THEM BUT THEY ACT LIKE JERKS CUZ THAT'S HOW THEY GET TREATED .......

2081 days ago

KellerTX

So NOT hot... Eewww...what manly man would pose like this? He is so full of himself.

2037 days ago