Carnie Wilson: Binge Shopper

7/28/2008 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gastric-bypass wonder Carnie Wilson did some seriously huge damage at a supermarket this weekend.

Carnie lost 150 lbs after having gastric-bypass in 1999. After regaining some weight, Carnes lost 22 lbs on "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2006. After re-regaining weight, she recently said she had lost around 30 lbs.

Wonder what her secret is.

westley allan todd

isn't this one of
the olsen twins ?

Mrs. Pine

C'mon TMZ this is a pathetic post. Carnie has a family - I usually have at least a dozen bags when grocery shopping for the week.

As for that Pippi Longstocking hairdo, YIKES!

Kathie is a phony

I think it's neat that she shops for her own stuff, instead of sending someone else to do it for her. Proves she's still just a regular person, not just a celeb! You go Carney!

Lin

UMMMM.... DUH! SHE'S DOING THAT NEW SHOW FOR CMT!!! SHE'S THE CHEF!! MAYBE SHE'S SHOPPING FOR THAT?!

niles

That is so said. Can't someone stop her before it is too late? That cart could feed a small African country.

Baseball Junkie

Those of you making negative comments have no understanding of reality. Weight loss is difficult and people frequently have problems with regaining some of the weight they lost. There are only three people in my family and my cart is frequently that full. Veggies take up a lot of space. Have you ever seen a head of lettuce? There is a lot of air in there. As other posters said she might be having a party or buying food for the cooking show. I hope she hasn't filled those bags with Weight Watchers frozen entrees. I like the Weight Watchers program but they put much too much sodium in their food.
And to the poster who complained that she should be using reusable cloth bags, you don't know whether she is reusing or recycling those bags. I get paper bags so I can put my recycled newspapers and cardboard in them. In my location, they won't take them if they're tied in bundles, only if they are in paper bags.I also reuse and recycle the plastic bags that other stores give me (if I can't persuade them not to). My sister-in-law finds second-hand plastic bags to be perfect for picking up after her dog. So there are many ways to go green, not only the ones that you think of.

Go Sox

marriage 1, no more after

Poor Carnie, just can't get out to grocery shop. Is that news? At least she isn't driving drunk and flipping her vehicle!!!! Weight loss isn't about just eating right and exercising, those are components, you've got to get your head straight or you'll never get out of that vicious cycle of lose, gain. Again, another individual who had a screwed up childhood and can't seem to get it right due to selfish drug and/or alcohol addicted parent(s). I think as human beings we should just leave her alone.

Hollyweird

Guess it's time for gastric bypass #2.

J

Carnie looks good and she has a very real personality.
Looks like an average shopping, laundry detergent, lg pkgs of paper towel, cereal boxes all make for alot of bags.
No need to make any remarks about her.

JustInTime

I wonder what store that is, I like the cute red checkered bags. Here in Seattle we will have to pay 20 cents per paper or plastic bag as of January, isn't that weird? Anyway, I think Carnie's red pigtails are cute, too.

Jerry

I think it's great a celebrity does the family shopping. Looks to be about the same amout my family brings home from weekly shopping. I'm 6'1 and 172 lbs. My wife is 5'4 and 110 lbs. My daughter's 5 and tall for her age. You cannot tell anything from those bags.

Carnie is (reportedly) a fine person and she's a mother, wife, clebrity/singer. No reason to tear her down.

And I think she's gorgeous to boot!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2