Lohan Overcomes Spoke Poke

7/28/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Surprise, surprise, getting hit by a bicycle didn't leave Lindsay Lohan with any visible, life-altering injuries -- with LiLo telling pappers in NYC she's "alright" after the minor smash-up.

Doesn't look like the accident knocked any happiness into the sour-faced starlet either.

Greg R

I don't know about you but it looks like a carpeted bus hit her face. she has a face only a mother could love and that slutbag is to busy turning her youngest into a whore like big sis. I guess the skanky apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

OMG

This NEVER happened. Get it together TMZ. O YA - you're all about gossip and lies!

Oats

It was a motorcycle - you idiots. Too stupid to get your facts straight!!!

Triple Play

it is so sad that she has taken a wrong path. She used to be a cutie now at 22 she looks tired and more like she was rode hard and put away wet. Let's wait and see if her mom can screw up her sisters life too. Mother of the year? I think not Douche Bag of the Year. YES

Greg R

Hey West Coast that's an insult to a Douche Bag. Her mother should win the Lyn Spears mother of the year award because look at the classy sperm guzzlers that pig spit out. Have I said hello to Baseball Donkey lately you stupid DUNCE how's Manny GO SOCKS

maggie

Commenter no. 1 - what a lovely positive energy you seem to have. I bet you get on great with people around you. You must be very well loved. What a nice person you seems to be!

Liz

She is FUGLY and STUPID!!!!!

Greg R

Well Jenny G from Dumland I get along smashingly with people around me pip pip cheerio and all that snacker. As long as they aren"t BLONDE DUNCES (Which you probably are) and overrated skank bag wanna be actresses. Ah your praise is indeed nobel and well received my lamb. Are you in anyway related to the Baseball Wankey who loves her SOCKS. Yes I am loved thank you so kindly for asking now go have a pint and bugger off you toad.

wtf

She hasn't made a record in years, now that her little sister Ali has one coming out Lindsay has to release one also?. She's a Selfish b!tch competing with her sister like that. This media wh@re always has to have the focus on herself.

maggie

Greg R, what beautiful, sentiments! Good for you. Glad to hear your loved, and my admiration goes to those who bare this burden.

Hey - try posting a nice comment about someone - I dare you! Think you can?

Canyon Girl

Why aren't you covering the John Edwards Love Child story? Is this true or not?

Greg R

Why Jenny my flower so go to see you're glad for my surrounding burdens. As far as saying something good okay here goes."I'm very glad the wall that Lindsey the whore ran into wasn't hurt or damaged unlike her wrinkled up coked out skanky face" Whoa you were right I did it Jenny from Dublin and it felt great. Gotcha I'm having a Heineken now thinking of your kind ways and prying Heather Mills loses her other leg so somewhere some street kids can have second base when they play ball. See I thought of the kids that time man this is great you've opened up my heart because if it were my eyes and I saw Lindsey the shag muncher up close I would vomit.

maggie

Greg, pleased as I am to afford you these opportunities to express your philanthropic feelings toward your fellow man, your humorous references to where you believe my home city to be, are confusing. Do you even know where Dublin is???

I am less interested in the actions of an actress I have never met, as I am in the way Americans berate each other so readily on this website. Why are you people so mean to each other?

Cherry Cola

Can't we all just get along?
I know the psycho's pedophile's losers will visit here but no need to get bent out of shape.

bobbyozone

by Jenny G from Dublin
****************************************************************************
because they don't have little dogs to kick around. now tmz... get back to work and find out which actresses ain't got no underware on.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments