Balthazar Getty Has Many Hang Ups

7/30/2008 9:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Balthazar Getty is trying desperately to get back with his estranged wife, but she wants nada to do with him.

As we first reported, after Getty was caught out in the open with a buck naked Sienna Miller, Getty had been emailing wifey Rosetta, "I love you."

Now, in the "You Should Bottle that Chutzpah" department, we've learned Getty continues to send a flurry of emails to Rosetta, the mother of his 4 children. In the emails Getty writes, "I love you," "I miss you," and says he wants to move back into the house. He does not say if he's cut off his relationship with Sienna.

We're also told Balthazar has been calling Rosetta incessantly. She refuses to answer and he hangs up. In short, she wants nothing to do with him.

And the plot thickens. We're told the people on his show, "Brothers and Sisters," for the most part have voiced support for Rosetta. And, we're told, Getty's own family is "solidly behind her," calling the he-homewrecker "disgusting."

ReeYees

where are the rest of the Young Guns when you need them?

Lenn K.

Balt, you can call Alex and Christy Brinkley ex they will tell to grab your ankles and bend over because your ass is about to get taken to the cleaners.

my two cents

Rosetta has too much class for B.Getty.

ASH

WEIRD! THEY LOOK LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER!

rollo tomasi

What an IDIOT

GoodLord!

Well, wah, wah, wah! You shoulda just gotten a bottle of milk and a straw instead of breastfeeding from Sienna.

jb

His wife is NOT a pretty woman. Why is he so desperate for that?!

XYZ

Dam the resemblence is creepy..i thought they were siblings...ewwwww

Lopezshouldgouknowwhere

No symathy for the wife. What a bitch. Poor Balthezar. At least he is making an effort to ammend. Everyone makes mistakes that dumb bitch I am sure isn't perfect. Poor guy.

Ivmach

How SEXIST of you TMZ. A he-homewrecker?? I didn't know "homewrecker" was a female noun.

GoodLord!

So, if a woman is less than beautiful, she must be a bitch? And guys are so shallow that they have no reason to go back to a woman who is less than beautiful?

Personally, I think she's a very pretty woman.

noelle

#11 is right on the money. I think Balthazar's (hopefully soon to be ex) wife is beautiful. I for one got no sympathy for him or his whore, yes, WHORE, because thy certainly had no sympathy for how his wife or children would feel when they found out about his adultery. To have it happen so publicly must be an entirely different nightmare. The fact that he displayed absolutely no shame in gallavanting around naked with his mistress on yachts says everything--if I were Rosetta I would be hiring my divorce attorneys this very moment.

Kory

This guys is a loser...his wife is damn hot!

MC

Sienna wasn't "buck naked" fyi...she was topless. Misleading info TMZ.

rachel

is it just me or does she look like charlie sheen

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments