Audrina: This Is Why She's Hot

7/31/2008 5:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes we can't think of any reason Audrina Patridge is famous. Other times, we can think of two.

Audrina did what she does best at the DKNY Jeans Beach House in Malibu yesterday. Sometimes it's best to stick to what you know.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

dysfunktion

she is busted looking! she has no upper lip! gross

Hayley

I have never seen a more jealous group of commenters. Her boobs look great! Also, not everyone gets fake boobs because of self esteem issues. Try having a baby and then watching your boobs deflate to less than an A cup. Try starting at that in the mirror every day - not only are they small but they are covered with stretch marks. That's why I got my boobs done and NO I'm not a skank and NO I didn't have self esteem issues - I couldn't even wear a tank top for god's sake. Now my boobs look great and my boyfriend loves them. You cannot tell they are fake by just looking at them and you cant feel the implant either. Incision scars are not apparent. You guys are VERY jealous. You should just smile and say "good for Audrina" and go about your merry way. That's what you would do if you weren't so jealous. I'm quite sure she looks better than every single bitter old housewife posting on here.

Porkchop

I don't get it.....She has no lips and a few too many teeth and this is 'hot"???
And she has the personality of a pecil, no sparkle! Just...ewwwwwww.

jillkins

I like Audrina's sunglasses. Does anyone know what brand/designer and style they are?

Utard

She is probably the nicest girl on the hills, but those boobs is nastttttt

Mr. Pink Rev2

get htose damn boobs fixed. they are tooooooooo far apart. how the hell am i going to boob bone those?

cowbulls

Without the silicone, she has no curves. Hot women have curves, ala Cindy Crawford.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6