Brit: A Free Woman for Halloween

7/31/2008 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWe're now told everyone in the Brit conservatorship is on board to end the whole deal on October 28.

In court today, the judge extended the conservatorship until the end of the year, but set a hearing on October 28. We're told daddy Jamie is following the lead of the doctors, who are saying they think the 28th is a reasonable time to end the conservatorship. Brit is cool with that as well, though the commissioner said she agreed ... "reluctantly."

We're told between now and October 28, the goal is to gradually wean Brit off being managed so tightly so she can get back to life.

Tired of Lies

If anyone needs a laugh go over to x17 and read the spin they're putting on this story.

no wait, don't do that, the hits will earn them money... here's what they wrote (with a sickening photo of brit and sam together):
----------------------------------------------------
Glad this whole thing is finally resolved - at least for now!

Jamie Spears' attorney, Jeffrey Wexler, told the media outside the courthouse today that "Mr. Spears and Mr. Lutfi have reached a private agreement and no hearing or order is necessary at this time."

Additionally, Jamie would like to take the TRO (Temporary Restraining Order) off the calendar, which we expected...

Why? Now that Jamie's conservatorship has been extended until December 31st, there's no need for it - Brit's father holds the right to determine who gets to see, or communicate with, his daughter.

Think there's any chance of a future friendship between Britney and former BFF Sam?

Whatever's best for Brit is what we want, too!

me

2008 Cadillac Escalade Overview
Introduction
The Cadillac Escalade is a large and luxurious SUV that exudes the image of a successful lifestyle. Classy and powerful, it has everything one needs for a night on the town or hauling your favorite weekend toys.

The above is from the cadillac website...every conservator needs one of these "luxurious vehicles" so they can "exude the image of a successful lifestyle. Classy and powerful"

Of course babysitters need these.

Joanne

littlej

Hev

Next they need to wean her off those rotten psych meds. She looks like a drugged zombie.

me

33. I might be wrong - but wasn't she diagnosed with a mental illness? I have bipolar disorder myself - and am being successfully treated....and I thought she was diagnosed that as well. So shouldn't she be on some sort of meds? And if so - does anyone know what?? Because she's doing so much better now....and I'm really happy for her!

Posted at 5:55PM on Jul 31st 2008 by littlej

I think the family wants you to think that, but remember, they sent her to promises and eric clapton's rehab last year....those places are for drug and alcohol addiction...the word in hollywood is that she was using lots of coke, which would certainly make sense and be consistent with her behaviour. Plus, there's no reason to send her to Promises if she wasn't abusing.

LefsaFan

33, The bipolar crap is speculation by bloggers, tabloids and people who post to places like this. If you are bipolar, then you should know that medical information is not public. Nothing about Britney's medical condition has ever been made public. Medications were also speculation in port because she looked a bit bloated until recently Now she has the trim and fit gorgeous body she had in 2004 before she had the babies. None of us knows anything about her medical condition, but a reasonable guess is that she spiraled down to a breakdown following the year from hell her ex gave her while married. Clearly, she is recovering nicely. she's a tough cookie.

me

36. I think Jamie has done an EXCELLENT job of helping Britney... She is very fortunate to have a father like that----poor Amy Winehouse DOESN'T.... I can't believe some people on here (the posts) say such MEAN, CRUEL, THINGS...

Posted at 6:25PM on Jul 31st 2008 by Judith

Are you serious? Amy Winehouse's dad helps her, and is by her side, without asking to be paid and demanding a car. Jamie actually asked for, and got paid, for visiting his own daughter in hospital....that is major disgusting.

What's Jamie done to help Brit?...sign her up to contracts? Don't you think she needed some professional help before they sent her back to work????. You will see what a good job Jamie has done when they let her loose....lol. She needed full time rehab and parenting classes, pa wanted an improved lifestyle at his daughter's expense. Pa got what he wanted, gave her kids away and he is living the high life, working his "sick" kid as hard as he can, making her perform contracts for t-shirts and gyms.

I guess time will tell if he's done as good a job as you think.

me

daddy got his caddy...daddy only cares about daddy and probably sold brit to mel and larry

me

Mel to Pa Spears....

"Let me spend the weekend with your sugartits daughter in costa rica and I'll help you out"

Pa Spears to Mel

"Sure...you can have her for a dinner and a breakfast too if you give me enough for a new restaurant in case I have to stop mooching off Brit."

Sharona

Still yet the hottest gal on the planet! Luv U Brit!

Linda

I bet Jamie will fire bodyguard Lee soon. He's a bad ass soldier.

tricia

Karen, get serious. Cadillac's aren't only for the rich and famous. Lots of us have expensive automobiles. Certainly a middle-aged man can buy one. Your envy is obvious.

tricia

They ought to require an age limit for these boards. Some of you are just pathetically immature in your remarks. Talk about Britney having made herself look foolish--look in the mirror!

tricia

Btw, thanks for correcting your spelling errors, TMZ. Wouldn't hurt you guys to work on your image a little. There are enough poorly managed sites, you guys need to avoid that slippery slope.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments