Brit: A Free Woman for Halloween

7/31/2008 5:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWe're now told everyone in the Brit conservatorship is on board to end the whole deal on October 28.

In court today, the judge extended the conservatorship until the end of the year, but set a hearing on October 28. We're told daddy Jamie is following the lead of the doctors, who are saying they think the 28th is a reasonable time to end the conservatorship. Brit is cool with that as well, though the commissioner said she agreed ... "reluctantly."

We're told between now and October 28, the goal is to gradually wean Brit off being managed so tightly so she can get back to life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

tricia

Karen, your personal insults to me are unwarranted. Rather, they are a reflection of your character. You're the one bothered , most of the world isn't the least bit concerned that Jamie Spears owns an SUV! LOL

What goes around will come around, Harvey

60. Oh crap. If this thing ends in 3 months that means they will allow her to drive again!
Dang, and it's been so easy to get around town since daddy took her keys.
How can we convince the courts that britney should NEVER drive herself anywhere???? EVER!!!!!

Posted at 2:03AM on Aug 1st 2008 by BOYCOTT ARUBA
...........................................................................................................................................................

Well, you're certainly not going to convince the courts of anything by posting your complaints here.

I suggest you get together with like-minded people, hire an attorney and a publicist, and start a campaign to push your agenda.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

73. Tricia,

I suspect you are either Lynne or Jamie or someone else who is exploiting and living off Brit. The man is an abusive drunk and a bankrupt. If you can't see that the guy is a total loser, you have also got to be on the gravy train!

Posted at 11:50AM on Aug 1st 2008 by dave
========================================================

Hey "dave", I think that you must either be Sam Lutfi or K-Fed.

Me, myself and I

Maybe, I'll be able to post this, since this thread seems to be finished. I've been trying to post for many months now, but it's always rejected. I believe that since I've hit on a "truth" that the Spears' family doesn't want to come out, my posts about this never make it to my mailbox to confirm.

It is my belief that since Britney has not been granted any unsupervised visitation with her sons for going on 6 months, now, that the State of CA believes that she is a unsafe person for them to be around. I believe that some statements were made by her 6 months ago, that involved herself and Jayden that were very alarming.

Try to figure this out. There were 2 ambulances there. The police were afraid to rush in. I think I know what was going on.
It didn't involve her "just wanting to spend more time" with her son.

OK, I hope this finally gets posted.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

It didn't involve her "just wanting to spend more time" with her son.

OK, I hope this finally gets posted.

Posted at 1:38AM on Aug 2nd 2008 by DIANE T
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

If this really is a "truth", then why would the conservatorship be lifted at the end of October? Do you actually believe that the courts would determine that any time after Oct. 28, it's once again OK to put the kids in jeopardy?

It's much more likely that Britney's doctors and the courts are seeing that she is increasingly able to take care of herself and, therefore, her children.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

To DIANE T: At the time Britney had that incident, it was clearly stated and frequently discussed in the press and the media that at least one of Britney's children was taken to the hospital to check to see if he was injured. It was also openly and frequently discussed that one of the reasons for why Britney lost custody was because she was shown to be a potential danger to the well-being of her kids.

Whether or not the Spears family wants this to come out into the open is irrelevant, since it _has_ been in the open for a long time.

yeh yeh

sooooo boring

barry Gordy is genius

Ever since Britney's been vacationing at her private Fresno villa, she's getting the rest she deserves. Good for her.

Harald Wenk (Dr. rer. Nat.)

Perhaps it is valuable to mention, that in the last cover story
concerning our even more valuable Mrs. Britney Spears, she expresses
her strong denial of the already existing conservatorship.
Therefore ore her change of mind is at least remarkable.

In a formal way, the conservatorship concerns the ability of our
valuable Mrs. Britney Spears to manage he own, especially financial
and juridical, affairs.

I wonder again if the comment signed by "George W. Bush" and
"Condoleezza Rice" are really written baby the well known
politicians.

Me, myself and I

To: 5:52PM on Aug 2nd 2008 by Condoleezza Rice,

You probably won't ever read this, but the Oct. 28th date is only certain IF she is able to tow the line. Yeah, she did say certain things about the safety of her son and herself back then. So many wrongly believe that her sons are "safe" around her, but she can not be trusted to be alone with her own children.

To the other poster, no, this was not discussed freely in the press. The "official" story was that she just wanted to spend more time with her children. Nope, she was completely out-of-touch with reality back then. She is a drug addict with mental illnesses. Her best choice would be to commit herself to an institution until she can work-out her problems and discover her basic self. So far, she has refused to do this, so everyone around her has been trying to work out alternate treatments for her, just because of all the money involved.

Last night, she lost the teen choice award in her category, to Miley. I see all this effort in her "comeback", but how can she comeback as a teen, when she is in her late twenties, and a mother? Does she have "IT" to comeback in a different forum? I don't think she does.

neck slasher

tricia, obviously her parents are complete loosers because they raised a complete looser. I read that her father once opened a ice cream business that his daughter wouldn't even give him a few grand to operate, why? Because she is a complete selfish bitch. She has a massive house in Louisiana and who lives there? Her mother! Her mother should be living in a condo, not some house that's probobly 20, 000 a month to maintain. Her father was an abusive drunk, yet he gets control over her? Again, makes zero sense. Hey, ain't that the guy that left his little daughter completely isolated from reality due to his superb upringing of her? let's try it again!!! Please, Tricia, defend her all you want, but the bottom line is she is a complete selfish whore and she obviously learnt the trait from her looser parents. And yes K-fed is not some rocket scientist by any means, but he sure does a much better job with those kid than she can... and my predicition is they'll get back together.. they both are dumb as hell... and equally selfish.

na

The woman should be under daddy's watch forever, clearly she doesn't know how to handle freedom/adulthood/motherhood

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6