Brangelina Twins -- 14 Million Dollar Babies

8/1/2008 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Knox and Viv Jolie-Pitt have already raised more money in their lifetimes than you -- or at least most of you -- ever will.

The first pics of the Brangie twins have been bestowed upon People magazine -- and Hello! mag for the foreign rights -- for a total $14 mil, says the AP. The issue will hit stands in three days. By comparison, People paid a reported $6 mil for the J. Lo-Skeletor twins.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Steph

can't stand these two homewreckers!! What makes their baby any better than mine. atleast mine has two normal parents. what happen to brad. is he blind? cant stand angelina.

I don't see the problem

None of this money goes into their pockets. All of it (and yes that can be proven) is given to charity. How dare Brad and Angie give this much money to someone who needs it......the big jerks!!!! Do you people realize how much of their money goes to charity each year?

barry Gordy is genius

I bought a tabloid while vacationing in Fresno. I thought the photographs were great. In fact, I bought an expensive camera while in Fresno, just to test my skills.

ageless

I'm sorry but this is so not President Bush's fault!!!! PEOPLE magazine is so not anything I would spend my money on or movies that are $7-8 to get in to see to promote this behavior! I wait until it comes out on video or dvd. These people are so over paid and it is all because of us. I don't even watch The Academy Awards anymore becase you never know what one of these"stars" might utter politically!!

i will kill myself in a few hours

LMAO the j.lo and SKELETOR pictures!!!!! you guys KILL me!!!

it's sad that i get that reference, though. just proves my theory that this is written by and for really senile people.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13