Brangelina Twins -- 14 Million Dollar Babies

8/1/2008 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Knox and Viv Jolie-Pitt have already raised more money in their lifetimes than you -- or at least most of you -- ever will.

The first pics of the Brangie twins have been bestowed upon People magazine -- and Hello! mag for the foreign rights -- for a total $14 mil, says the AP. The issue will hit stands in three days. By comparison, People paid a reported $6 mil for the J. Lo-Skeletor twins.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I haven't bought a rag magazine in years since all these sites like this one have come up. Why pay for this stuff when you can see it free. I just look at the pictures in the magazine during check out line and put the magazine back. At least I don't support the rich getting richer.

Lauren

yes i might walk past and think: aww, cute babies.
and i do like brad & angelina

and the money is going to charity. most celebrities just pocket the money themselves, but brangelina is giving the money to charity, which is the reason why i have no problem with $14 million for these pictures

Catelyn

These two have become pretty repulsive. They have plenty of money to give to charity without having to use their babies as fundraising tools. I think it's disgusting.

sammi

How effing sad.

that's all

I'll believe the money will go to charity when I see it. Also this was possibly an invitro pregnancy.

Toria

You people need to stop hating on Angie and Brad! I for one want to see the babies. Fortunately, I have a subscription to People, so I won't have to buy the issue. Knowing Brad and Angie, they'll donate the money to charity. So, why shouldn't they accept the money if it will benefit others? I for one applaud their humanitarian work. They do a lot more with their fame and money than people like Britney, Paris, Lindsay, etc., do. I wonder what JLo did with her money? Bought a few more shoes?

mch

OH WELL...IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DEMAND OF SEEING THE JOLIE-PITT TWINS, N I AM GUILTY OF WANTING TO SEE THEM AS WELL.
THE $14 MILLION WILL GO INTO THE JOLIE-PITT FOUNDATION. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!

IT IS A WIN-WIN SITUATION FOR THE JOLIE N PITT, AS
1. THEY WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY TAXES ON THE 14 MILLION.
2. SINCE THE $14 MILLION IS GOING STRAIGHT INTO THEIR OWN FOUNDATION, JOLIE N PITT CAN DECIDE HOW MUCH $$$$$$$ THEY CAN PAY THEMSELVES, AND HOW MUCH $$$$$$$ WILL GO TO CHARITIES.
3. BASICALLY, THE $14 MILLION IS PRETTY MUCH THEIRS- FOC, THEY CAN GIVE A MILLION HERE, N A MILLION THERE TO CHARITY- U KNOW? - TO JUSTIFY THEIR JOLIE-PITT FOUNDATION,
A SMART BUSINESS MOVE, N THE MONEY IS ESSENTIALLY THEIRS, THEY GET FREE PUBLICITY AS CHARITY WORKERS N DO-GOODERS OF THE WORLD.

Toria

I doubt most people would pay a $1 to see Rebecca and Jerry's twins. Neither of them is a big star, so who really cares about their kids?

ROFLMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! J.Lo-Skeletor! That's the funniest thing (and most accurate!) thing I've heard in a while! Thanks for the laugh!

carol

Yeah,the money is going to a FOUNDATION the PITTS/VOIGHTS have set up(can we all say FREE money!)......noone knows or will know if this money helps anyone but BRANGELINA and their brood.tax deductions/charity foundations=all ways to save money and make more.Publicity whores nothing more,nothing less.PIMP daddy Brad is wearing the right hats!

Love Life

Of course these celebrities will say that most of the money is going to charity, how else do you think they will justify this obscene amount of payment without them aggravating and alienating the public. In the end of the day, no one is that charitable when it comes to money and the chance to actually profit.

toodlz

would somebody please make these two go away....they are sooo boring!!!

Kay

Thank goodness I have more important things in my life than looking at pictures of someone else's kids.

Ali

Im sure all of you that got offered 14 mil for baby pictures would say "no thank you". I know they have alot of money but still...if they are going to pay it, take it.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

JOLIE AND PITT IS OVERKILL .. PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THEM .
IT WILL GET TO A POINT , NO ONE WILL WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM .
ITS LIKE SHOWING THE SAME OLE SHOW , OVER AND OVER AGAIN , AND TIRED
OF LOOKING AT IT . THIS STORY IS THE SAME .

ITS FINE TO THINK ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES , BUT YOU NOTICED , THEY NEVER
DONATE TO ORGANIZATION IN UNITED STATES , THAT NEEDS HELP TOO ????
TO PAY $14 MILLION FOR PICTURES , IS STUPID . WOMEN HAS BABIES EVERYDAY
AND THERE BABIES COULD BE JUST AS CUTE AS JOLIE AND PITT.
JULIA ROBERTS HAD TWINS , MEDIA DIDN'T MAKE A BIG ISSUE OUT OF HER BABIES?
JULIA IS IF NOT BETTER THAN JOLIE AND PITT , SHE'S VERY NICE LADY .

WHY ISN'T JOLIE AND PITT MARRIED? YOU KNOW WHAT IT MAKES THESE BABIES LOOK LIKE?
WHEN A MOTHER ISN'T MARRIED . "B".
JOLIE IS AT FAULT , SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED , HAVE ALL THESE KIDS , AND NOT
HAVE A FATHER TO HELP RAISE THEM . YOU CAN'T CONSIDER PITT A FATHER WHEN HE'S NOT
EVEN MARRIED TO JOLIE. NOT OFFICIAL ANYWAYS.

AS FAR AS THAT GOES PITT'S MOTHER AND JOLIE DOESN'T GET ALONG BECAUSE
JOLIE IS CONTROLLING . SHE'S THE ONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HAVE HER BABIES
IN USA . SO IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR PITT'S MOTHER TO SEE THE CHILDREN.

I WILL NOT NOR WILL I EVER BUY NEWSPAPER , ETCCCCC TO CONTRIBUTE TO "JOLIE'S
CAUSES .

I DONT SEE WHY PITT , SEE IN JOLIE , SHE'S NOT PRETTY , SHE'S HOLDING ON TO
HIM BECAUSE SHE GOTTEN PREGNANT BY HIM , SHE WILL HOLD THOSE CHILDREN
AGAINST PITT. SHE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF 6 KIDS , WITHOUT HIM AND ALL THOSE
NANNIES , WHO WILL BE RAISING THEM TILL THEY GET AT AGE .
KNOW SHE NEEDS TO GET HERSELF FIXED BEFORE SHE ENDS UP WITH MORE KIDS
WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR .

SHE'S THE CONTROLLING PERSON ,,,,,,,,SHE'S THE ONE WHO DEALS THE CARDS ( PITT ) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#13 ........PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF JOLIE ALL SHE DOES IT GET PREGNANT , I DOUBT THE TWINS
WAS PLANNED . SHE HAS ENOUGH KIDS , START RAISING THEM .

MANY OF THEM WILL NOT GET ATTENTION , THAT'S JUST A FACT .

JOLIE OR PITT NOT SPECIAL .

WHO SAYS SHE WILL GIVE THE MONEY TO DONATE , ARE YOU REALLY THERE TO SEE HER
DO THE MONEY EXCHANGING ???? IT'S ALL "HEAR SAY ". NO PROOF.