"Hairspray" and "ANTM" Vacay Bitch Fight!

8/1/2008 5:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hairspray" star Nikki Blonsky and "America's Next Top Model" wannabeen Bianca Golden just had the worst vacation -- ever!

Cops tell us the two got into an "altercation" in the departure lounge at the Providenciales airport in the Turks and Caicos islands in the Caribbean -- and by altercation, we hear it was an all-out family brawl! A spy at the airport that day tells us the fight was over saving seats in the lounge -- Nikki was saving five seats for her fam, and Bianca's family wanted to sit. That's when we're told the huge fight erupted -- with the entire families on both sides throwing down, yelling and cursing.

The action got so bitchtastic, says another spy, that one member of the Golden team actually bit Nikki's foot. Tyra would be so proud!
Blonsky, Golden
Both divas have been charged with assault -- Blonsky with two counts! But get this -- Nikki's father Carl was also charged with inflicting bodily harm, for his alleged beatdown of Eleine Golden, Bianca's mom. Nikki's arrest was first reported by Us.

Both Nikki and Bianca have been released on bail, but Carl's gotta cool his heels in jail until August 8th. All parties will have to book a trip back to the islands this fall to appear in court.

UPDATE: This cat fight was no joke people ... Eleine Golden had to be airlifted to a Florida hospital. She's currently in the ICU with a serious head injury!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

sexybeast

ITS NOT SO MUCH THAT BLACKS ARE MEAN AND AGGRESSIVE AS IT IS THAT WHITES ARE SORRY AND WEAK

Cee Cee

This is really sad. Someone is seriously hurt and this shouldn't be taken as a laughing matter. What is the world coming too?
I can't believe people are acting as if it was a boxing match. That type of situation should have been handled in a nonviolent way!

kiki

ITS SAD WHEN GROWN ADULTS NEED TO RESULT IN VIOLENCE BC THEIR CHILDDISH DAUGHTER AND IGNORANT FAMILY HAD TO ACT GHETTO OVER CHAIRS. FIND ANOTHER, IM SURE THERE WAS AN AIRPORT FULL OF THEM. DOESNT ENTITLE YOU TO BE VIOLENT OR USE RACIAL SLURS. I DOUBT THE STAR OF HAIRPSRAY A MOVIE ABOUT RACIAL INTOLERANCE WOULD BE USING THE N-WORD, THAT IS TOTALLY FAR FETCHED. I HOPE SHE SUES FOR SLANDER.

tory jacovino

Bianca was the first to throw a punch, and I read that one of the members of the Golden family said they didn't want to sit next to any fat white B****. If someone punched my child, I'd definitely get involved, and Bianca was known for her bad temper and aggressive behavior while on America's Next Top Model.

Also, there was no "bar", just rows of seats, and apparently the Golden's didn't want to sit in the other seats that were available, they wanted Nikki's seats so they could sit together. Hmmm, seems like the Golden's are the guilty party.

D-Alpha

Someone need to give Nikki Father a beatdown.

Dee

Bianca's a bitch. There's no doubt in my mind she's the one that lost it on Nikki and probably put her on family member in the hospital. Go Nikki, I'm in your corner girl!

hora

LMAO, i never saw hairpray but i like nikki. who the HELL is this bianca chick. i don't watch tyra's show and i don't pay attention to wannabe models. bottom line is these people were out of line. i've been told many times that seats were being saved and you don't see bitching about it. of course, we're going to hear these people pitching the race card. of course we are. *rolls eyes* this is so stupid. just STFU and sit somewhere else.

hora

the angry black woman crap is old, tired and stupid. its not cute, its not attractive and its NOT going to get you positive attention. all it does is reinforce the stereotype. shameful behavior coming from this bianca bitch. if i were tyra i'd be ashamed to even have had her in my show

Kami

I think that Bianca might have been the first to catch an attitude because she was bitchy on ANTM but the Blonsky's took it too far. No man has the right fight a woman. There is no reason Blonsky's father should have caused Bianca's mother to be in the ICU. That's just plain wrong. I just came from overseas and the airport was uber crowded and seats were few and far between. I can't say that I wouldn't be a little pived that Blonsky had her luggage stacked up saving 5 seats...I mean who does that? Oh, I forgot Long Island girls, they're so ghetto!

lisa

I think it so wrong to attack or violate anyone but if some animals were attacking my child you can bet I'm gonna tear them up. Nikki is cute and talented so I'm on her side.

fallen1964

And these people are supposed to be role models? And all you think it's funny. It's disgusting. All that money and no freakin class. I would have gladly moved my bag for someone to sit and gave up my own seat for my family. The fat asses probably could do alot less sitting and more dieting.

Marrissa

You all are some dumbasses that girls mom was hurt by that fat ass man! And that fat hairspray chick should have gotten her ass beat! Someone probably did bite her foot since it resembles pig feet! Ms. Dolo shut your idiotic mouth, you were not there so how do you know if they were intimidating those fat asses!

Marrissa

You don't know if Nikki and her camp used the N word or not KiKi. Were you there? No! When you get angry the truth comes out!

christy taylor

i think its sad when you cant save a seat for your family without some &^%#$ starting trouble but congrats to nikki and her family for beating them down they had it coming ...i hope biankas mother is ok sad her daughter caused all that

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7