Lonely Lady

8/1/2008 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old former sex symbol resurfaced at a premiere in L.A. on Tuesday looking like a MILF.
Pia Zadora
Amid charges that her then husband, Meshulam Riklis, essentially bought her the award, Pia won the Best New Star of the Year Golden Globe for her role in "Butterfly."

Pia used to live with her three children from two marriages at Pickfair, the legendary Beverly Hills home of Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford, which she and her ex-husband tore down and rebuilt in the '80s.

Crabby

Looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid!

jwj

Yuck. I'm the same age as she is, and I look a lot better -- and I'm a man. I thought she was cute when she was in her twenties, but this is bad.

Your'e Fired!

She looks like she's packing NUTS for the winter. By the looks of it, it's going to be a loooooooooooong winter.

Houston Dave

That's not Pia. That's former baseball coach Don Zimmer in a wig.

Illinois person

What is it about out of work actors? Those that can't seem to find work just bloat up ('er out). Can anyone say Sally Staruthers?

DeepFreeze3

Yeah, she's a great MILF. If that stands for "Mothers I'd Like To Forget About" (ROFLMAO!!!!!)

rjinchi

Mr. Gravity has not been kind to her.....

grandma of alexis

Am glad my pic is not the one you are seeing. 3 months ago, I thought I was healthy. I wound up in the emergency room and was diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitus. Have been taking prednisone and some other drug to stabilize my liver enzymes. These drugs make your body, including limbs and face to swell up. I have always been a normal weight for my height 5'4" and age of 49. I have never been fat or obese. But because of these drugs I am taking just to stay alive, I have gained 25 lbs. in the past 3 months. I am not eating more, and in fact, am trying to be very careful in what I do eat, to keep the weight gain at a minimum. Maybe Pia has some medical condition where she has to take a prescription drug that has side effects such as the drugs I am taking. You people really should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't get where we as human beings think it is totally okay to judge people by their looks. It is absolutely pathetic.

Jen

MILF...are you serious...THAT'S JUST GROSS!!! And I agree NO CLASS tore down the Pickfair manison!

Nuts

Whats milf my injected lube face.

Nuts

good god mrs.get the hair off your face,your a 54 yr old women.

mook

pia has to be the worst actress of all time (hasn't she won the most razzies?) of course, there's the story of her starring in a summer stock production of 'diary of anne frank' when she was a teen. as usual, she sucked and the audience was demanding their money back by the end of the play. fortunately, that was the tragic scene where the frank family gets arrested by the nazis. one angry theater yelled 'she's in the attic!' lmfao! never get tired of that one...

Malibu Barbie

Always wondered what happened to Pia. She was the Paris Hilton in the 80's, I always enjoyed reading about her. So what has she been up too?

Shirley

She looks like she's puffy from Prednisone. It's a steriod drug sometimes given to respiratory patients. My late mother was on it and her face got swollen too.

Mariah

I agree Kendra (#5). Tearing down Pickfair was a cardinal sin in my book!
She's still pretty, though. I think it's just years and gravity taking it's toll on her cheeks. If she could deflate them a bit, she would look younger.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments