This Is Miss Daisy

8/4/2008 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So that's who he was driving! Meet Demaris Meyer, the passenger in Morgan Freeman's smash-up late last night.

From what we can gather, 48-year-old Meyer is from Memphis, works as an executive assistant at Fed-Ex and is an avid gardener. One source tells us that Meyer is a very close friend of Morgan's wife Myrna and is often seen at their house for get-togethers.

Freeman was driving Meyer's 1997 Nissan Maxima in rural Mississippi when he lost control and the car flipped. Meyer was treated for her injuries and released.

Newt Gingrich

A man's worst nightmare: having a traffic accident while driving with your mistress!

linda

you are SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!

Jillian in CT

Is this the woman he has been messing around with and is leaving his wife for?

rhode

It will be sad to learn if he was cheating on his wife with one of her close friends. I hope this is not the case.

anonymous

I love Morgan and very happy to hear he and the passenger are ok. He is leaving his wife ? Why assume this is his mistress it's his wife's friend ,who knows why he was driving and it's none of no one's business.

!!

WOW!!

Her picture, her name, her age, where she's employed, her hobby, and the make and model of her car.
I'm suprised TMZ didnt post, "the first day of her last period"

I'd be a MADD AZZ if my business was put out there, like that!

Kathie is a phony

I feel sorry for his wife...the kaka is going to hit the fan now!

crazyisascrazydoes

Morgan Freeman voice over," They were traveling down the lonely dark unjudging road the air hot, acrid and humid, deep into the long Mississippi night, the smell of honey suckle and colitis drifting up from the sun roof." "He knew he would feel guilty in the morning", "but for now he was happy for these few stolen moments". "I wish I could say everything was going to turn out all right", "I wish....."

my2cents

SHAM! SHAM! SHAM! On all of you, a man life is at stake and you are all making rumors of an afair. How disgraceful. I pray that this man has another day to live.

Bree

I smell drama about to start hitting the internet/media..........

my2cents

SHAM! SHAM! SHAM! On all of you a mans life is at stake.And all you can do is make up rumors about an afair. I just pray that this wonderful man has a chance to live another day. May Good bless him and his family.

CoolGirl2008

Wow. Maybe they both robbed a nearby McDonald's, ran over an old lady, used her wig to wipe the blood off the windshield, decided to switch drivers with him driving and then crashed as they rocked out to punk rock heroes The Germs. Morgan could have been singing along to their classic song "Forming".

I can speculate too.

Ta!

jefferson john dukes

Morgan I am sending this message from Scotland uk in a small vallage called Newmilns Ayrshire just to wish you well your one of the best you are at the other side of the world but your in our thoughts.

Regards

Jefferson from Scotland

laff234

Typical white people jumping to conclusions!

August Disgust

Y'all are just stupid. Oooh, driving in a car. If we're going to make up scenarios, why not say an alien spacechick can down from the sky to blow him and her anti-gravity field flipped the car. Use your imaginations for something useful, like your resume.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments