Hearst Gals - From Symbionese to Faux-Lebanese!

8/5/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heiress Patty Hearst became a celebrity after being kidnapped and brainwashed by the Symbionese Liberation Army back in the 70s -- now her daughter is seeking similar fame, but in a much cheaper way.

In one of the most shameless set-ups ever, Lydia Hearst was "caught" swapping spit with Danity Kane chick Aubrey O'Day. From S.L.A. to pseudo gay.

SushiMusubi

nice......and sexy ;)

janet

why is her daughters last name hearst she should have her fathers name right? See no one cares about two sluts kissing just the name.

cuntroll

Big, Black and Handsome, I should hold your devil ass for Ransom. Sorta like Patty Heart, but I burst first, btich

skhg

What a waste of time to even check in today. I scrolled all the way through, and saw nothing. McGraw article's the only one worth looking at. TMZ's doing to the trash.

Dawn Day

Doesn't take much to get a man's attention now does it? Makes you wonder why women try so hard with their appearance. Men sure don't, unless they are trying to attract other men.

john wayne gacy

where is field marshall cinque
when it gets down in dirty ?

tlynn

Just two more skanky white trash whores, looking for a little publlicity. I'm sure Diddy would not approve, but then again, he knew he was getting white trash when he signed this talentless group. I guess since they can't make it on GED's, the only thing left is media whoring & STD's!!! Send these hookers on over to Hef's!

Rachael

I cant beleive it its a shocker but i cant say it was inspected i was just waiting for her to do somthing like that not uncommon for a celeb to want even more fame i mean la lo does it so does brittany or she did im just a kid but (BY KID I MEAN 12 YEARS OLD) I HOPE U GUYS AT TMZ the best cuz my mom and me luv ur show wosh u guys the best season im sure this wont be my last comment GOOD-BYE TMZ xoxo

i hate hollywood

HAHAH NICE ROOTS BITCH!!!

LOKI

Patty Hearst, heard the worst of Roland's Thompson Gun...and bought it.

Warren Zevon

Sure, Patty was brainwashed.....

LOKI

Sherly

I am not understanding the Faux-Lebanese part. Can someone explain. I am Lebanese.

john

I have never heard of this girl until today, and not just one but TWO stories (this one and something on AOL about lingerie). Welcome the newest major PR campaign folks! Yet another "starlet" being "manufactured". I bet we'll be bombarded with "news" about this girl everyday for the next 12 months.

dee

Hilarious! Aubrey was such a sickening goodie good when she was a student at La Quinta High School.

dianne

Publicity stunt. Paris and Britney taught them well. Now it will be plastered all over the gossip magazines.

val

Who in the hell is Lydia Hurst? (assuming from the photo another faux-lesbian no-talent !!)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments