Pink and Ex Share Custody of Hairdo

8/5/2008 10:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink and her soon-to-be ex-husband Carey Hart are still in love -- with the same stylist!

The former lovebirds -- who haven't been seen together in months -- briefly reunited in Hollywood on Monday. Carey has said he still has hope for a future with Pink.

Looks like the only thing that stinks about their divorce is the hairspray.

LaurenCaera!

sorry but she has a NICE arse, and nice legs ;)
you need to grow up get a life + if you dont like the picture why look at her arse.
she doe NOT look like a man. men do NOT have a nice ass or seta legs like that ;) phwoar
you might not want to look, but i assure you. LOADS of us do!..
urgh you lot make me angry. pathetic.

i have said my piece
Lcmm! x

Dirksgirl

Pink has always looked butch. She isn't at all pretty. As far as her "talent" She has none. Her last album bombed. She's over.. Has been. Done. but I agree with some of you as far as saying she's REAL.. She is real. Real UGLY
Cary can do alot better! I tend to wonder why he's attracted to a She-male? Kind of sad because he's not bad looking.

Tangie

Damn, she is butt ugly. And her pop music sucks. She is so over. And oh yeah, he left her ass. He wants a woman this time.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Dirk's Girl - he's attracted to her because looks aren't the only think he's interested in - and he's older than 12. Kind of like you - thank goodness you're not worried about having a boyfriend named 'Dirk" - lol, now THAT takes guts...bet you're an ugly bitch too!

Tangie

You people that feel you have to respond to others comments are pathetic. Talk about anger issues. Get some therapy.

mrink627

first off, the "DIRT" is bow tattoos.
Secondly, she is FAR from looking like a man.
I agree that her butt should be covered
and Careys dye job sucks
but you guys are SERIOUSLY hating on somebody
who doesnt look remotely bad

Tangie

#51 Lauren...you are a mental case. Go get some help!

The0

LOL @ those who hate on P!NK! Get over your hate, pees ... the girl's ass is banging and she has talent to give away! !
ROFL @ comments like "her last album bombed"! /... honeys ... go do your homework ... her last album was one of the best selling albums of the year worldwide and she scored 2 back to back #1 singles on american pop radio ... yeah, your informer bombed

Watch out ... She and her yummy ass are back! :)

mARKr

is that doo-doo running down her legs??

Jon

Are those tatoos on the back of her thighs or does she have some serious skidmarks going on??? Or maybe she sat in some "chocolate"???

Unbelievable

WTF is tattooed on the back of her cottage cheese thighs??
She is HIDEOUS! I can't even have dinner after looking at this... I will be nauseous the rest of the day!

Mdolla

BANGIN! Look at that ass and those legs!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM

emme

To: Posted at 12:39PM on Aug 5th 2008 by MamiLuv

I am from the Chicago area and that is not the boon docks. I think her outfit is cute. Your comments are high offensive. I have family in California as well. I could easily make some generalizations about people from that west coast, but I choose not to. I think you should do the same.

JD

The guy in the yellow shorts looks like a total weirdo.

Vajayjay

**EVE**Who said my comment was directed at Chicago let alone YOU? This is a BLOG, people post their OPINIONS and you don;t have to like them or agree with them but for you to say "I could easily make some generalizations about people from that west coast, but I choose not to. I think you should do the same." My reply would be that I could care less what you "THINK I SHOULD DO" who the F**k are you anyhow? And if you were "highly offended" by my comment to SOMEONE ELSE maybe you should get some therapy for sensitivity problems because something on a blog that wasn't even directed towards you should NOT highly offend you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments