Lindsay Lohan -- New Tattoo Alert!

8/7/2008 4:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Do not listen to tabloid reports that LiLo's bandaged arm indicates she may have tried to kill herself (they really do make up news don't they??), we know the real story -- she went and gots herself all inked up!

A source close to Lindsay tells us the starlet just recently got a new tattoo-- but hasn't revealed what exactly she had permanently marked on her wrist.

"Sam 4 Life" perhaps?? We kid, we kid!

common-common

How many times do you need to see her wrist cut (or bandaged) over the last SEVERAL years to know that she it a "cutter". A lot of people have this problem, Lindsay is just another.

Lara

I have always really liked Lindsey. I wish she would get rid of that trash and get it together. I want to hurl every time I see Samantha.

Jon

Tattoo probably says "MUFF DIVER 4EVER" or "I LIKE VAG".

Triple Play

WOW LINDSAY IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE TEH MALE FIGURE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP.
DEAR LINDSAY SHAMPOO IS A GOOD THING TRY IT.COULD CHICKS GIVE EACH OYHER STD'S?

JenOner

i will say this.... my husband is a tattoo artist. and if that really is a tattoo that she has bandaged so tightly... that is aweful. definitely not the way to take care of a tattoo. she will learn when all the ink falls out and doesn't heal correctly.

tatata

Does Sam not look like she is preparing for the main role in the remake of Just one of the Guys

girl underfoot

ok - any girl who has evern been in/onserved a new lesbian hookup knows this is EXACTLY the kind of compulsive - addicted to the other girl behavior that is to be expected. so - are they a couple? you bet. further, any 'used to be femme straight girl' that hooks up with less femme girl tends to be the giddy one. have ya seen lindsay in photos in the last 4-5 months - she is beaming - thrilled to be showing off the person who she believes is finally showing her what it feels like to be a lady. NEXT - and any bloggers that see this - TMZ - i can't buleeve you have missed this - but you heard it from the girl underfoot first ..... in pictures where lindsay is giving the peace sigh - sam is also giving a sign .... EXCEPT sammy is giving the PIECE sign. and we all know just what kind of piece she is getting.

ll

Give her a break. Let her be. I don't think this is stunt. I don't think its anyones business who she is with. If she and Sam are dating then so what? If she is healthy, happy, and working....WHO CARES WHO SHE DATES. IF you don't like her choice in who she has picked to date then skim past this story and go to the next. Why hate? That's whats wrong with this world. People hate just to hate.

St. Jude

I wish Lindsy's mom would stay out of the limelight. She is one ugly woman!!

heyheyhey

LOVE YOU LINDZ! I think they are cute together! And for those who commented this is a stunt.......she doesn't need a stunt to keep her in the public eye. The pap's would follow her regardless who she was dating, or even if she wasn't dating.

Triple Play

SO WHAT IF I AM PLAYING LINDSAY, SHE HAS LOTS OF CASH, GIVES FAIRLY DECENT HEAD AND IS EASY TO MANIPULATE. THAT MAKES IT ALL GOOD

Kylie

Looks like the girls didn"t have time to shower before their drug dealer was late!!!!Lindsey looks alittle on edge!The tat is probably the dealers phone number so she doesn"t forget it!!!!! Ha

The Princess

She had her white heart outlined in black to match Sams, as well as she had a star tattooed to match her little carpet munching friends...

Come on TMZ if our gonna try and report the gossip atleast get the info right. I never even heard that the bandage was to cover up a suicide attempt until I read it here, but I did read elsewhere what the tatoo was of....

Good job on the accurate reporting there TMZ and way to start rumors!!!

Kate

Let me inform you , we saw them 3 months ago in Paris,in the begining of May,eating outisde with a couple of friends late at night,and they looked very happy.Both were sober and very down to earth .Lindsay looked happy and very calm and very beautifull and Samantha appeared to be very protective of her,Lindsay was many times affectionate towards her but Sam was looking very shy.The paps werent on to them yet,and they were looking absolutely happy.I hope Lindsay has found someone who can help her find her way.Its pretty obvious she is not gay.But its also obvious she is in love with this gay woman.I wish them both the best.Lindsay goes for natural look lately and she looks awesome.I bet all her life she had to dress up and from a young age to appear perfect.Sam i guess is showing her the European way,we wear trash on the summer especialy if we only hang around in the sun.

HOLY CROCODILE