Blonsky's Dad -- Stuck in Paradise

8/8/2008 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nikki Blonsky's dad is going to have to stew in jail -- a jail on Turks & Caicos, sure, but still a jail -- for a couple more weeks.

The judge in Providenciales Magistrates' Court just ruled that Carl Blonsky will have to wait until August 19 for bail. We were told earlier that Carl was going to argue that he needed to get back to the US because he has multiple health problems. Guess that didn't convince the judge.

Nikki was not in T&C for the hearing. The victim of Carl's alleged attack, model Bianca Golden's mother Eleine, has been released from a Miami ICU but is suffering from some major issues, like memory loss, a broken nose, and a "slurred left side."

And how's this for bitchtastic: the Blonsky family's lawyer says that Bianca's mom is goosing her injury status to help grease the wheels for a new lawsuit. Stay tuned.

MarzBlakMon

cute lil chubster!

Melissa

first! damn hes handsome... Id TOTALLY do him!

Silver bells

Cute, but too aggressive!--jail is good for him.

Lekili

Perhaps Bianca should have kept her little "gutter mouth" shut. All the videos I've seen show her and her family as the attackers. The people surrounding them all stated that Nikki and her family were just sitting there minding their own business.
Bianca is a filthy mouthed, street thug and obviously pissed off that she didn't win. Hum, take a look in the mirror and change your freakin attitude!

Grace

Bet'cha Nikki was sitting down with a big turkey leg while the fight was going on. If she would lose some weight she'd be cute. I hope her dad has to pay dearly for what he did. Funny how a NOBODY c an get themselves in trouble. Nikki did one movie and if she's not careful she'll be working at the ice cream joint again eating away her troubles..LOL

renee

#3, i totally agree!

Mo

I don't care who started what any man that beats a woman like that needs to sit his ass in jail for a LOOOONG time, But yeah he is hot.

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

If people would just learn you never know what can happen when you F**K with people. DON"T F**K WITH PEOPLE!!!! Your a** may get served up!. That should be the new law! Let him come home and hopeully the lady will live and beat her child's ass when she gets out of the hospital for F**king with people!

To Chloe and Sassy

No offense but....I can totally see this happening at the airport....Nikki was saving seats and then here comes Biaca (who is African American) and it all begins I KNOW YOU AINT SAVIN' SEATS....MOVE..MOVE..MOVE..MOVE...I SAID MOVE....With all my experiences with African Americans...they never let you talk they overreact and not to mention their loud...and I totally understand her dad and Nikki....if I were her I would have popped Biana in the head to and sent her to the ICU with her MOMMA!!...I'm not racist...Just honest..

Paula

Ok, who are these people?

TMZSUCKS!

he's cute but should be in jail for fathering SUCH A FREAKING UGLY FAT girl.

HOUSTON

YES #9 IS 100% RIGHT.

BECAUSE AIRPORT SEATS SHOULD BELONG TO WHOEVER "SAVE" THEM FIRST.
HOW TO "SAVE" A SEAT AT ANY PUBLIC SETTING? JUST PICK SOME SEATS AND SAY THEY'RE YOURS...

AS FOR #9 PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH BLACKS, HER COMMENTS SAYS IT ALL.

IT'S JUST FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE FEEL THAT THEY HAVE TO PUT A "I AM NOT A RACIST, BUT ..." DISCLAIMER BEFORE SPEAKING.

HECK, LAST I CHECK BEING RACIST IS NOT A CRIME. BE FREE, SPEAK YOUR MIND (especially when you've made a breakthrough scientific discovery like some people are just loud or over-react etc..)

Blue4U1980

i'm sorry ... but if women want equality then they need to step up to the plate and start takin' their a** beatings for acting like a bunch of a**holes like everyone else in this country.

Kat

Too bad someone didn't slam their fist down Bianca's dirty little mouth.

MIck

Wow, her dad is a stud! He can smack me around any time and I think I'd like it! What's the male equivalent of a couger?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments