Edwards In An Affair To Remember

8/9/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Presidential candidate John Edwards spoke about his crazy affair with ABC's "Nightline" last night, and his robotic and well prepared answers would make Bill Clinton blush.

Edwards flat out denies he had a baby with his former mistress Rielle Hunter, although he has yet to participate in a DNA test. He also claims his lord and wife have since forgiven him.

Hopefully that will still be the case after he undergoes a paternity test. Paging Maury Povich!

Democrats are evil

Matt Damon

49. Hey Emma #47. YOU are the typical hypocritical democrat who would sell out this country the first chance you get. You don't care about integrity. You love and admire liars and cheating men. You are the piece of crap immoral democrat that is more interested in destroying what freedom in this country is all about because you want the government to control everything and to be run by lying bastards like John Edward, who you apparently admire so much. You don't give a damn about all the men and women who have given their life for your right to protest and disagree with the elected officials. You are an ungrateful idiot who represents everything that the democrats are. Selfish, self righteous anti American slobs who need to get the hell out of this country and go live under a dictatorship rule so you can be told when to jump how to jump and how high to jump.. You make me sick and since you hate this country so much, get the hell out now you piece of crap marxist socialist cheating pig. George Bush has more patriotism in his pinky than you will ever have in your entire life. You make me sick. You are what democrats are all about. No respect at all. Get the hell out of this country.

Posted at 5:55AM on Aug 10th 2008 by Democrats are evil

Your a Great American! :-)

PJ

Let's leave poor Barack out of this one.
I wonder what Mr. MaGoo, I mean McSame had to say?

jema

NOT MUCH OF A MAN WITH HIS WIFE BEING SICK AND STANDING BY HIM BUT LEAVE BILL CLINTON OUT OF IT WHAT HE DID IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OTHER PRESIDENTS ,WHY BRING HIS NAME UP EVERYTIME SOMEONE ELSE GETS CAUGHT ,HE WAS AGREAT PRESIDENT AND WHO CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE I BET THERE S NOT ONE THATDOESNT HAVE SOMETHING HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET SO LAY OFF BILL CLINTON

Zanie

LOL, I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON FOR HIS MADNESS, SAYING I WILL TAKE A PATERNITY!!! WTF, HE ALSO KNEW HIS MISTRESS WOULD NOT SUBMIT THE BABY TO ONE TO PROTECT THE A$$HOLE....HE IS THE ALMIGHTY LIAR....
HOPEFULLY HER FAMILY WILL PUSH HER TO ALLOW THE PATERNITY, OTHERWISE SHE LOOKS LIKE A $LUT IN ALL OF THIS, NOT THAT SHE AINT!

Chrissy

That kid is SOOOOOOO his. What a liar. I can't believe he has come close to office twice now. Move over Bill Clinton, this one takes the cake. I really like how he dodged all the questions about anything currently in his interview. Its a pretty elaborate story to cover one persons mistake. He better hope the money doesn't run out for little miss Adultry because she has a very compelling story to tell I am sure.

Gotta love politics.

none of your business

STOP BLOCKING MY COMMENTS TMZ. No body cares. I still have a job on Monday. The world is not going to end because he had an affair, was it wrong yes, but this is personal and not none of our business. Stop exploting our public figures. that all the Media does. THIS IS NOBODY BUSINESS this is between him and his wife.. He is human peple make mistakes. John Edwards is not running to be the POPE is a politician. The media needs to stop exploting our public figues, stop embarrassing us as Americans. YOUR NOT PERFECT.

lightbulb

She won't ake a paternity test. He visited her last month most likely to tell her not to take the test and to assure her that the hush money will continue.

Hal

Elizabeth just doesn't deserve you Johnny boy. She is a hero in my book, and my heart goes out to her.!

Hal

Democrats are evil,
I think it's time for your next dose of medication! Calm yourself down before you have a friggin' stroke!

I Like Life

The entire matter is between the Edwards. However, it sounds as if he feels by stating he never "loved" the woman it makes him sound better. It makes him sound like a jerk!!!

PaulaNC

Oh yes, Ben, we Southerners only breed cheating political spouses. I suppose the rest of the country is immune to this malady. What an assinine comment.

What liars they both are. I am sorry for their children. It's easy to confess to wrongdoing when you are caught, like Bill.

Sick of the liars

John McCain had admitted NUMEROUS extra-marital affairs on first wife Carol who waited, hoped and prayed for his safe return from Vietnam POW camp, including former Mistress Cindy, now current wife number two. Lying Senators, Congressmen, Presidents, hopeful Presidents - when does it end??? If they lie to their spouses, how can we EVER think they won't lie to us????? No morals, no integrity - but we are suppose to believe and vote for them.

MJ ROCKS

Hey, TMZ, why are you being so damn nasty? Are you trying to be like Perez Hilton? Not good. Lighten up jerks.

OhNo

Ugh, looking at his lying face makes me sick. I'm not judging anyone, but stop f*cking lying a**hole!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments