Hey Everyone ... Séance at Sharon Tate's!

8/9/2008 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Get out your Ouija boards -- we got a séance going on!

Last night, on the 39th anniversary of the notorious Manson murders, a group of level-headed people gathered just doors from the place Charlie Manson's followers paid a visit back in '69. Their mission -- to contact the spirits of Sharon Tate and the four others who were slaughtered.

Those inside the séance claim a figurine fell from a shelf, and when they all went to the basement everyone's back started to ache. Sadly, our cameras caught none of that -- but we did witness lights flickering.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

AJPatierno

You have got to be kidding!

Olivia Korringa

Alma Carey, the psychic presiding the seance has amazing abilities to instantly pick up energies, communications and past incidents. I have had personal experiences with her and I have seen other people astounded at how she can pick things up.
I feel that if beings are trapped on the other side, unable to leave for whatever reason, be it incomplete cycles, or undelivered communications, it has to be a relief for someone who has psychic abilities to hear them and let others know what happened or what they want to communicate so they can move on. It is a service to them and a service to us to bridge from this world to theirs and allow healing to occur.

SCcatluvrnFL

I was at David's house on Friday afternoon and Friday evening and I'd like to share my thoughts. First of all, I'm in CA visiting a friend who is an acquaintance of David's. He invited us to his house and was NOTHING BUT CORDIAL and WELCOMING to me, a complete stranger. I'm not one who readily believes in ghosts or spirits just because someone says it's so, but I'll tell you this: I experienced something in David's house that I've never felt before! I don't know that I necessarily believe it has anything to do with the Tate victims, but there's something there. When I returned to the house Friday night, I was interviewed by TMZ about the experience. In light of the slant that TMZ ended up putting on this story, I'm glad that my interview wasn't aired and I feel bad for David. Now, for the downside! I've always been fascinated by this case and I've always loved Sharon Tate from the time I first saw her in my mother's copy of "Helter Skelter." I thought that I would feel honored to be around the area where she spent the last few months of her life. Sadly, that wasn't my feeling at all. When I got to David's house, I found that there was a party-like atmosphere (David, if you're reading this, I'm sorry for that because it probably wasn't your plan to have a party-like atmosphere). Now, please keep in mind that earlier in the evening I'd been to a gathering at El Coyote where someone brought in a cake that said, "Happy Helter Skelter." I found that truly distasteful and that, coupled with the atmosphere at David's, made me truly sad. Somewhere in all this madness surrounding the anniversary of the murders, the simple fact that these were real people who lost their lives in the most horrific manner has simply gotten lost. All I felt as I stood out on David's balcony was SADNESS. They were real people just like you and me who were killed and it seems that everyone has forgotten that. I find it sickening as I read through all these posts that people are being so GD nasty to each other. If you don't believe that David's house is haunted, why not, instead of channeling your energy into writing something derogatory towards him, simply go to another website and read about something else? Do like David suggested and write letters to the parole board to make sure that these killers are never released. Do I think David is capitalizing on the location of his residence? Sorry, David, but yes I do. However, that's his business. How many of you wouldn't do the same? I just can't understand why people have to be so f---ing nasty? Thanks for letting me vent!

SCcatluvrnFL

And just for the record, Susan Atkins DID not stab Sharon Tate to death; Tex Watson did. Susan held Sharon while Tex stabbed her.

Kimba

wow what fun. You should do more of these seances at different places around town were famous people have died or lived. I have seen this medium before on some seance at a hollywood museum to contact miss monroe. I hear that Janice Joplin is scaring up trouble still in the room of the hollywood hotel she died in. You could call this medium psycic to the stars. It has a great ring to it. Everyone loves a great ghost storey. You could be on the cutting edge of TV.

David Oman

To Nina

You are the weekest link...Get a clue then add a life! you talk as if you know somethng however you really don't have a clue!i have the utmost respect for the victims and am not TRYING TO DO ANYTHING that you mentioned.

nice Try!~

zarya

DAVID, I have seen the ghost hunters episode and thought that it proved beyond a doubt that your house is haunted. This has always been an interest to me, finding out if Sharon and the others were still here with us unable to cross over due to the horrible, unexpected way that they die. I sure the hell would be curious to find out who was the ones that were haunting MY HOUSE! So don't listen to all these jerks who keep critizing your motives for doing what needed to done. I am glad you did.

ln

DAVID, I ASK AGAIN, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THE GROUNDS OR IN "THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE DRIVE"?
THANKS......LN

David Oman

TO ANSWER #69 "Yes, I have walked on the property where Sharon Tates house stood", when the house was for sale by Mr. Weinstein (who started to build "Casa Bella" as he called it), I took a tour with a relator friend and was able to walk through the unfinished new home from top to bottom, it was a trip." I remember how massive and large the house was, like the large that you see when they show old englsih castles large. It had a OK vibe to it but I wasn't looking for Ghosts, just at the size of the ceilings and the area of the house. It was strange though...I always felt likeI wasn't alone...when I was by myself checking things out.... when I was in parts of the property...ya know what I mean. That was over 9 years ago... not much since.

ln

TO DAVID FROM #69---I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. I PASS YOUR AREA QUITE A BIT. YOU CERTAINLY CAN'T MISS THAT "NEW" HOUSE ON THE HILL ...GOOD LUCK WITH THE SITUATION AT YOUR HOME....THANKS AGAIN.

twister

this is the moron who lives down the street from the actual murder site,who was on ghost hunters.since his movie was a bomb,he's still trying to make some kind of name for himself.well he's making it alright,***hole.i wish the spirits of all who died that night would come back,and scare the crap out of this idiot!he needs to find a new money making scheme.

David Oman

Hey TWIST TIED or IS IT TWISTED PISS, GET A LIFE! FUNNY THING IS THE MOVIE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED, UNLIKE YOURSELF... SHAME ON THOSE WHO LET YOU OUT OF YOUR CAGE WITH YOUR MEDS! SO HOW COULD IT HAVE BOMBED! YOUR JUST SOME POOR SOB! YOU GOT NO LIFE IN YA... YOUR NOT EVEN DEAD! JUST DUMB!

WHATEVER